Thread Closed

[ROM][4.0.4] Slim ICS(Maguro)- Clean, Simple & Fast (54MB )

OP krarvind

28th April 2012, 08:40 AM   |  #721  
Thanks Meter: 255

977 posts
More
I started yestetday with that rom and it seems nice. I use it with cmplus kernel.
But what apk is missing which i need to save my settings with the google servers?

Send from SGN with XDA
Last edited by Basian Mile; 28th April 2012 at 11:10 AM.
28th April 2012, 10:08 AM   |  #722  
Thanks Meter: 6,767

5,788 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by indoline

Hi. Thanks for all your great work and wonderful ROM. I seem to be having a problem..when I tried to install 3.4 over stock 4.0.4, I'd get stuck on the Google image just like pooya's friend a few pages back. I decided to try 3.3 instead, and everything worked great. I decided to try 3.4 again, through OTA App, downloaded base and essentials,and it worked. (side question, 3.4 is suppose to have a higher resolution/everything smaller? even the bar at the bottom etc? screen seemed to flicker for me when switching apps, moving around etc) I had this feeling that I didn't flash the right essential.zip, so I decided to go back to recovery and flash the essential again.... then on the reboot, I got Android is upgrading, but got stock on "Starting applications." Went into flash mode, wiped everything, fixed permissions, flashed again but got the same thing.... I'm sitting here with Android upgrading.... starting applications, and am about to remove battery, and flash 3.3 again .... Is this something I'm experiencing or others have also? 3.3 was great (for the few hours I used it) but 3.4 looked sweeet! regardless, Goodjob and TIA for answering my questions.

I hadn't have a problem to upgrade it. If it worked for you with 3.3 and then to 3.4 I would try that again.

Yes kravind changed the DPI in the ROM to 240. But you can easily switch it back to 320.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basian Mile

I started yestetday with that rom and it seems nice. I use it with cmplus kernel.
But what spk is misding that i need to save my settings with the google servers?

Send from SGN with XDA

This function should already be included. Go to settings/Backup & reset.
And then thick "Back up my data" and "Automatic restore".
28th April 2012, 11:12 AM   |  #723  

977 posts
More
I cant click it. So i cant choose the Account for saving.

Send from SGN with XDA
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335607871892.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	1028854  
28th April 2012, 11:19 AM   |  #724  

5,788 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basian Mile

I cant click it. So i cant choose the Account for saving.

Send from SGN with XDA

Hm do you checked how it looks in a another ROM?
The Following User Says Thank You to Nebucatnetzer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 11:25 AM   |  #725  

977 posts
More
Yeah. There i can click it and choose a account to save all the data.

Send from SGN with XDA
28th April 2012, 11:39 AM   |  #726  
Thanks Meter: 14

91 posts
Nebucatnetzer, Thank you for your reply.

I seem to have gotten it to work for now...... However, it seems like Chrome Beta isn't running? (i noticed it last time as well for the few minutes i got 3.4 to work). I get the unexpectedly closed error... (and a google play error follows). Google Play opens fine afterwards, but not Chrome. (i even tried emptying cache/fixing permissions) Any ideas?
28th April 2012, 11:44 AM   |  #727  

5,788 posts
More
Quote:

Nebucatnetzer, Thank you for your reply.

I seem to have gotten it to work for now...... However, it seems like Chrome Beta isn't running? (i noticed it last time as well for the few minutes i got 3.4 to work). I get the unexpectedly closed error... (and a google play error follows). Google Play opens fine afterwards, but not Chrome. (i even tried emptying cache/fixing permissions) Any ideas?

I can just tell you that it's working for me.
28th April 2012, 11:51 AM   |  #728  
Thanks Meter: 14

91 posts
Maybe you've installed an extra app/addon somewhere that allows chrome to run? what do u recommend a person new to 3.4 do? it seems a little too barebone, but I love it at the same time.

- Yes, I flashed the essentials.
Last edited by indoline; 28th April 2012 at 12:05 PM.
28th April 2012, 12:03 PM   |  #729  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 441

1,476 posts
Donate to Me
Dis you flash the essentials

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
28th April 2012, 12:07 PM   |  #730  

5,788 posts
More
Quote:

Maybe you've installed an extra app/addon somewhere that allows chrome to run? what do u recommend a person new to 3.4 do? it seems a little too barebone, but I love it at the same time.

I installed the normal market, T9 dialer and Google Feedback.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread