FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

[ROM][4.0.4] Slim ICS(Maguro)- Clean, Simple & Fast (54MB )

5,883 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,730
 
By krarvind, Senior Member on 10th January 2012, 07:36 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd April 2012, 03:48 PM |#661  
Magguz's Avatar
Member
Flag FFM
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Very nice work... Smooth and fast!
But i've one question... Can you add T9 Dialer?
This is a very important feature for me and i think for a lot of people too!

Greets

P.S: ouh iam so stupid... Didnt see the addon! Thanks for the excellent work!
Last edited by Magguz; 23rd April 2012 at 03:55 PM.
 
 
23rd April 2012, 04:24 PM |#662  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Im so sorry that im asking such a stupid question, but im really excited to try this room, it looks awesome and i love the fact that the nexus wont have this lag!!! I have been looking everywhere for the download i found like the base download but i dont seem to know which essentials to download (sorry for dumb question) but im using the galaxy nexus unlocked gsm!

Would anyone mind pointing me to the right direction?
23rd April 2012, 04:34 PM |#663  
Nebucatnetzer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6,805
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gknnn'

I think the whatsapp error is coming from the Franco Kernel.
Since i use the lean 230 exp 5 i got no problems and battery life looks good.

What Kernel and settings do you guys prefer for the Slim ICS ROM?

The one which is coming with the ROM.

Which is lean.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hahmoode

Im so sorry that im asking such a stupid question, but im really excited to try this room, it looks awesome and i love the fact that the nexus wont have this lag!!! I have been looking everywhere for the download i found like the base download but i dont seem to know which essentials to download (sorry for dumb question) but im using the galaxy nexus unlocked gsm!

Would anyone mind pointing me to the right direction?

The code name for the Galaxy Nexus GSM is Maguro. Therefore you need the maguro essentials. I've linked for you Version 3.4 ->here.<-

Just in case you're curios. The code name for the Galaxy Nexus CDMA is Toro.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nebucatnetzer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 06:46 PM |#664  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 90
 
Donate to Me
More
Question
IMM76I update OTA zip is available, maybe you can take a look at it and merge the changes in your ROM (if available)?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1610403
The Following User Says Thank You to MaluNoPeleke For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 07:54 PM |#665  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
I appreciate the fast response about to try the rom and see how amazing it will be.
23rd April 2012, 11:46 PM |#666  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:

IMM76I update OTA zip is available, maybe you can take a look at it and merge the changes in your ROM (if available)?

Maybe this finally will solve LED Notification is NOT working for missed calls...

If not, here is a hint: The only ROM that has working LED Notification for missed calls (without LightFlow app) is BAMF Paradigm v1.2
But i like SLIMICS much more

Maybe someone can check how they did the fix ... then SLIMICS would be perfect
24th April 2012, 12:43 AM |#667  
sEiNZu's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by till69

Maybe this finally will solve LED Notification is NOT working for missed calls...

If not, here is a hint: The only ROM that has working LED Notification for missed calls (without LightFlow app) is BAMF Paradigm v1.2
But i like SLIMICS much more

Maybe someone can check how they did the fix ... then SLIMICS would be perfect

Wrong. Working on ARHD too. Cheers

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to sEiNZu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 04:46 AM |#668  
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
PLEASE include this in the next update: http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/c/14845/

I haven't been able to use any software (3rd party) apps like Extended Controls or Widgetsoid to turn the screen off successfully (works the first time only, then anytime after that, it turns back on).

It's the same in AOKP and Slim. I tested the CM nightly and sure enough, that patch was the fix for it.

No disrespect intended krarvind
24th April 2012, 07:29 AM |#669  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:

Maybe this finally will solve LED Notification is NOT working for missed calls...

If not, here is a hint: The only ROM that has working LED Notification for missed calls (without LightFlow app) is BAMF Paradigm v1.2

Quote:

Wrong. Working on ARHD too. Cheers

Good to know, so the fix for this cannot be too hard
24th April 2012, 01:16 PM |#670  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
v3.4 works great and OTA Update is wonderful idea for us flash crackers!getting the "stuff" much easier now! also thanks for fixing the busybox issue!
and a little help here please, I wanted to try the charging animation add-on, I downloaded and flashed the zip through recovery, but I don't know where to find or enable it, I searched the ASS and setting's security section with no success.
24th April 2012, 01:20 PM |#671  
krarvind's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Saint John, NB
Thanks Meter: 12,730
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Po0yAn

v3.4 works great and OTA Update is wonderful idea for us flash crackers!getting the "stuff" much easier now! also thanks for fixing the busybox issue!
and a little help here please, I wanted to try the charging animation add-on, I downloaded and flashed the zip through recovery, but I don't know where to find or enable it, I searched the ASS and setting's security section with no success.

you upgraded from Nexus S i see. Charging animation zip is for SGS phones only really where they needed the files in system/media for phone off charging animation as it says :P. If you want the charging animation on status bar, then you have to use battery bar ( via ASS) to see it.
The Following User Says Thank You to krarvind For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes