Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] XenonHD-4.4.2 Build 7 (23.05.14) *Truly Stable, Fast & Buttery Smooth*

OP iceandfire

23rd May 2012, 11:26 PM   |  #21  
iceandfire's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
NCR
Thanks Meter: 6,851
 
1,779 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Testingchip

Says updated 5-23 and V2. Link on goo says 5-20 for Toro. Is the 5-20 link the updated version?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Toro update coming in a while. V2 is only for maguro for now.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iceandfire For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th May 2012, 01:34 AM   |  #22  
Member
Flag West-Flanders
Thanks Meter: 6
 
44 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Are the statusbar toggles the one from cm? Some screenshots of this rom would be nice

Verstuurd van mijn Galaxy Nexus met Tapatalk
24th May 2012, 01:45 AM   |  #23  
eqjunkie829's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag West Jordan, UT
Thanks Meter: 601
 
1,424 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeerolf

Are the statusbar toggles the one from cm? Some screenshots of this rom would be nice

Verstuurd van mijn Galaxy Nexus met Tapatalk

Screenshots are in post 3 or 4 of the first page
24th May 2012, 06:04 AM   |  #24  
iceandfire's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
NCR
Thanks Meter: 6,851
 
1,779 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeerolf

Are the statusbar toggles the one from cm? Some screenshots of this rom would be nice

Verstuurd van mijn Galaxy Nexus met Tapatalk

No they're like aokp. ICS style.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iceandfire For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th May 2012, 07:32 AM   |  #25  
Member
Flag West-Flanders
Thanks Meter: 6
 
44 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceandfire

No they're like aokp. ICS style.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Nice. I prefer the ones from AOKP, will try this rom when I get home

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqjunkie829

Screenshots are in post 3 or 4 of the first page

Oops sorry was using tapatalk when I looked for the screenshots so I must have missed it.

Verstuurd van mijn Galaxy Nexus met Tapatalk
Last edited by rgeerolf; 24th May 2012 at 11:31 AM.
25th May 2012, 11:05 PM   |  #26  
Mikey's Avatar
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 1,039
 
5,489 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceandfire

Updated to v2. Would be waiting for a feedback.

Love it
SMOOOTHH and very quick.
Can't wait for next version, if it comes out
25th May 2012, 11:47 PM   |  #27  
Vangelis13's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag 300 meters from the Rhein
Thanks Meter: 9,087
 
7,998 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey

Love it
SMOOOTHH and very quick.
Can't wait for next version, if it comes out

That good huh..? Well then

Edit: wow, it is fast! No nav bar customisation though..?
Last edited by Vangelis13; 26th May 2012 at 12:38 AM.
26th May 2012, 01:03 AM   |  #28  
Mikey's Avatar
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 1,039
 
5,489 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangelis13

That good huh..? Well then

Edit: wow, it is fast! No nav bar customisation though..?

With the ICS launchers *Apex or Nova* ....you really dont need much Nav bar customization. Swipe or tap features gets the job done for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mikey For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th May 2012, 01:17 AM   |  #29  
Vangelis13's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag 300 meters from the Rhein
Thanks Meter: 9,087
 
7,998 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey

With the ICS launchers *Apex or Nova* ....you really dont need much Nav bar customization. Swipe or tap features gets the job done for me.

Nah, that's not the same. Change button order, persistent search & menu key. That'd be great.
26th May 2012, 03:40 AM   |  #30  
Mikey's Avatar
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 1,039
 
5,489 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangelis13

Nah, that's not the same. Change button order, persistent search & menu key. That'd be great.

I've learned to work without the menu key.
As for persistent search bar, launcher kills it.
Reorder is the only feature that needs a mod.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
iceandfire, ics, jelly bean, nexus
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes