5,597,762 Members 35,753 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.2.2 JDQ39E][OFFICIAL] Xylon \\ 2.7.0 \\ 22.04.2013 \\ maguro

Tip us?
 
Savant
Old
#21  
Savant's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1001
Posts: 3,011
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Manchester
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose Viegas View Post
Location services don't work

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
Have you tried different gapps to solve the location problem?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
DaXmax
Old
#22  
DaXmax's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 10020
Posts: 10,692
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by DariosF View Post
Network location doesn't work...please add also new keyboard...THX!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose Viegas View Post
Location services don't work

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
Everything else is fine? Sometimes could be gapps, Location Services works fine for me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaXmax For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Savant
Old
#23  
Savant's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1001
Posts: 3,011
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Manchester
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaXmax View Post
Lemme look into it, everything else is fine?
Its from you, so it should be...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Savant For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
daveyglow
Old
#24  
daveyglow's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 468
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Carson
Really like this. Has everything I want and need. Once gesture typing and photosphere are back I'll be 100% thanksssssss man

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
 
DaXmax
Old
#25  
DaXmax's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 10020
Posts: 10,692
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by unforgivenmercy View Post
Its from you, so it should be...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Some Gnex can't handle stuffs properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyglow View Post
Really like this. Has everything I want and need. Once gesture typing and photosphere are back I'll be 100% thanksssssss man

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
I'll make a zip instead.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaXmax For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Savant
Old
#26  
Savant's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1001
Posts: 3,011
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Manchester
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyglow View Post
Really like this. Has everything I want and need. Once gesture typing and photosphere are back I'll be 100% thanksssssss man

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
Why don't you flash an add on zip found in xda that you can use and works wonderfully with this ROM.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
neo.25
Old
#27  
neo.25's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 264
Join Date: May 2010
which Gapps i need? My gapps from 4.1.2 not work ((
Can some one link wright Gapps pls?
 
Savant
Old
#28  
Savant's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1001
Posts: 3,011
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Manchester
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaXmax View Post
Some Gnex can't handle stuffs properly.



I'll make a zip instead.
Mine can bring whatever you'll bring it and appreciate it. Have you played ac3 yet?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Savant For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
DaXmax
Old
#29  
DaXmax's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 10020
Posts: 10,692
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo.25 View Post
which Gapps i need? My gapps from 4.1.2 not work ((
Can some one link wright Gapps pls?
The one in the OP below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unforgivenmercy View Post
Mine can bring whatever you'll bring it and appreciate it. Have you played ac3 yet?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Yup. It's totally amazing. Father-son sequence..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaXmax For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
neo.25
Old
#30  
neo.25's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 264
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaXmax View Post
Everything else is fine? Sometimes could be gapps, Location Services works fine for me.
Ohh my eyes sucks cant saw gapps in OP, and thanks its good rom!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes