Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,296 Members 52,183 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4.0.4 IMM76I OTA rolling out NOW - Fixes signal drops! (OTA link inside)

Tip us?

efrant
Old
Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 8032

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by aygriffith View Post
Not that I know of. How would I determine if I have a custom recovery? I really haven't dived into roms or any other mods on this phone because I was impressed with it as is.

I followed the YAKJU instructions on the day I received the phone as it was a unit from Eastern Europe shipped off of onesaleaday.com. The phones arrival incidentally was at the same time they started the updates for YAKJU to go to 4.04. I think there was instructions to change to YAKJU and 4.04 all at once.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
IF you followed my instructions here, then you probably skipped the parts I had labeled as optional. You need to have all the images for the update to install over-the-air. If you want to have it install OTA, go back and flash just the optional images (from the IMM76D factory image) and then it will install OTA. Alternatively, follow the instructions here.
At present, I am not readily available on the forums or via PM -- if you are in need of a moderator, please contact someone from this list.

I do NOT answer technical questions via PM. Post in a thread.

Google Nexus 5

XDA Forum Rules & Moderator List

WHAT MATTERS IS UNDERSTANDING THE JOURNEY...

thephantom
Old
Thanks Meter 445
there. i was just about to link to efrant's post.
LG Nexus 5
Nokia Lumia 1520
Asus Google Nexus 7 4.4.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by @rbiter View Post
teach a man to fish, you feed him for life. teach a man to fastboot, and you create competency. and less threads on xda.

mike freegan
Old
Thanks Meter 54
So is it just me who gets a tonne of data drops still. I'm on 3 in the UK. If I lose signal when on standby, most of the time, when I get signal again it comes back without data. Driving to work is almost a guaranteed loss of data.

No combination of existing ROMs / Radios makes it any better that I can find.
Touch Pro
Tags
4.0.4, ota, update