4.0.4 IMM76I OTA rolling out NOW - Fixes signal drops! (OTA link inside)

OP bilalakhtar

29th May 2012, 11:27 AM   |  #521  
Senior Moderator
Flag Montreal Bow2DaCow
Thanks Meter: 8,100

9,548 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aygriffith

Not that I know of. How would I determine if I have a custom recovery? I really haven't dived into roms or any other mods on this phone because I was impressed with it as is.

I followed the YAKJU instructions on the day I received the phone as it was a unit from Eastern Europe shipped off of onesaleaday.com. The phones arrival incidentally was at the same time they started the updates for YAKJU to go to 4.04. I think there was instructions to change to YAKJU and 4.04 all at once.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

IF you followed my instructions here, then you probably skipped the parts I had labeled as optional. You need to have all the images for the update to install over-the-air. If you want to have it install OTA, go back and flash just the optional images (from the IMM76D factory image) and then it will install OTA. Alternatively, follow the instructions here.
29th May 2012, 11:58 AM   |  #522  
Somewhere in between
Thanks Meter: 446

1,407 posts
there. i was just about to link to efrant's post.
18th June 2012, 06:46 PM   |  #523  
Thanks Meter: 54

669 posts
So is it just me who gets a tonne of data drops still. I'm on 3 in the UK. If I lose signal when on standby, most of the time, when I get signal again it comes back without data. Driving to work is almost a guaranteed loss of data.

No combination of existing ROMs / Radios makes it any better that I can find.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.0.4, ota, update
Previous Thread Next Thread