Thanks Meter 1
Tried about 15 times..nada

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

stkiswr
Old
Thanks Meter 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by boe View Post
Thanks for the reply - still not sure where to stop IT or what IT is (where IT is locatated) or how to clear the data.
Home/menu/settings/apps/all/google services framework/
Touch this.
Once it opens clear data and force stop it. Hit home/settings/about phone/check for updates.
May take a few tries. I have not done this method but have read about it many times. Seems easy.

boe
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by stkiswr View Post
Home/menu/settings/apps/all/google services framework/
Touch this.
Once it opens clear data and force stop it. Hit home/settings/about phone/check for updates.
May take a few tries. I have not done this method but have read about it many times. Seems easy.
It is not listed under all apps? I'm guessing I accidentally disabled it when I tried to stop it. How do I enable it again? I've already tried rebooting.

Whoops never mind - listed at the bottom.

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Quote:
It is not listed under all apps? I'm guessing I accidentally disabled it when I tried to stop it. How do I enable it again? I've already tried rebooting.

Whoops never mind - listed at the bottom.
Tried about 10 times - I guess it isn't available in Los Angeles yet.

spencer88
Old
Thanks Meter 220
Well everything I thought I knew about this outgoing audio problem was just thrown out the window. I was just on a conference call at work and we lost one of the guys on the phone, but we just heard the same clicking noise as we have been experiencing. When we dialed him back on the call the first thing I said was "I bet I know what phone you have, the Galaxy Nexus on Verizon right?"

He was using an HTC Thunderbolt.

I now think we're all screwed and they'll never figure this thing out.
If you sign up for Copy, we both get more space! Sign up here https://copy.com?r=iffgs6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMFGO45 View Post
Wow. I would ask if you have ever heard of the internet, but clearly you are using it.

lrs421
Old
Thanks Meter 462
Quote:

Tried about 10 times - I guess it isn't available in Los Angeles yet.
I'm in NYC, I wonder if it's by region or serial number?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Snakehn
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by spencer88 View Post
Well everything I thought I knew about this outgoing audio problem was just thrown out the window. I was just on a conference call at work and we lost one of the guys on the phone, but we just heard the same clicking noise as we have been experiencing. When we dialed him back on the call the first thing I said was "I bet I know what phone you have, the Galaxy Nexus on Verizon right?"

oh great going back to 2010 now (3g) lol

adrynalyne
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 5661
Quote:

Wow.
If you like what I do, buy me a brew!

Dan76
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrs421 View Post
I'm in NYC, I wonder if it's by region or serial number?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
A guy on the VZW community just had this to say:
"I Have confirmation that the update went live yesterday and that it will be rolling out to all customers with in the next 10 days. It is released in batch based on phone serial numbers. If you have not received the update by then you can manually update by going into settings after day 10."

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Quote:

This is not a good turn for the emotional GNex roller coaster I've been on today. Thanks for the info. This is crazy, for sure.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dan76 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

spencer88
Old
Thanks Meter 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrynalyne View Post
Wow.
Yeah. He said he could hear us just fine but we obviously couldn't hear him.

The complexity of the problem just grew a **** ton.
If you sign up for Copy, we both get more space! Sign up here https://copy.com?r=iffgs6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMFGO45 View Post
Wow. I would ask if you have ever heard of the internet, but clearly you are using it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spencer88 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bstealthy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I've been thinking the same thing for a couple of weeks now that it just may be that Verizon actually has no idea how to fix the audio/mic issues on these devices. I think they haven't even come close to pinning down troubleshooting the issue.