Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,878 Members 37,031 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Really annoys me when people say...

Tip us?

@rbiter
Old
Thanks Meter 958
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokeey View Post
The Nexus actually has better sound quality bro. Go read the Vodoo thread in themes and apps.

Also, screw the Mali400. I'm perfectly content with PowerVR's and so is a majority of the industry. Plus, the TI OMAP does a way better job at HD decoding.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
lol. i was giving a one up to the nexus in those departments. humorous how the mighty mali didn't live up to the hype with higher res. it can probably do it though if it had some more optimization.

Ruxin
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theshawty View Post
It really annoys me when people compare phones and talk down on them like the other is so much better. It would be pretty boring if all phones were exactly the same, now wouldn't it?

Comparing phones is like comparing dick sizes.
The Nexus is bigger... and based on what I know about dick size comparisons, that means better. Right?

nexicon
Old
Thanks Meter 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokeey View Post
The Nexus actually has better sound quality bro. Go read the Vodoo thread in themes and apps.

Also, screw the Mali400. I'm perfectly content with PowerVR's and so is a majority of the industry. Plus, the TI OMAP does a way better job at HD decoding.

When you mention sound quality, you're d meaning through headphone outlet not back speaker correct?

Current Device: LG G2 D801
AOKP always preferable