No registration required

Really annoys me when people say...

OP Amphibliam

23rd April 2012, 07:37 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 964

4,125 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokeey

The Nexus actually has better sound quality bro. Go read the Vodoo thread in themes and apps.

Also, screw the Mali400. I'm perfectly content with PowerVR's and so is a majority of the industry. Plus, the TI OMAP does a way better job at HD decoding.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

lol. i was giving a one up to the nexus in those departments. humorous how the mighty mali didn't live up to the hype with higher res. it can probably do it though if it had some more optimization.
23rd April 2012, 09:43 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 33

68 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theshawty

It really annoys me when people compare phones and talk down on them like the other is so much better. It would be pretty boring if all phones were exactly the same, now wouldn't it?

Comparing phones is like comparing dick sizes.

The Nexus is bigger... and based on what I know about dick size comparisons, that means better. Right?
23rd April 2012, 12:12 PM   |  #13  
Flag KCMO
Thanks Meter: 134

655 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokeey

The Nexus actually has better sound quality bro. Go read the Vodoo thread in themes and apps.

Also, screw the Mali400. I'm perfectly content with PowerVR's and so is a majority of the industry. Plus, the TI OMAP does a way better job at HD decoding.

When you mention sound quality, you're d meaning through headphone outlet not back speaker correct?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread