5,595,645 Members 44,423 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Sprint or Verizon Galaxy Nexus?
Sprint 239 51.18%
Verizon 228 48.82%
Voters: 467. You may not vote on this poll

[CDMA] Gnex Flashing: 威盛VIA Chipset Repair and Reprogramming

Tip us?

fantsay777
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestrafer View Post
because in UIM mode radio takes provisioning from RUIM card, thus no matter what to write to NV items w/o switching to NV_only mode
я вкурсе , только вот если прошить спринтовску прошивку он таки берет не с карті а нвитемов .

If you flash sprint frimware it takes prl from nv , but it must be enabled from ets.

autoprime
Old
(Last edited by autoprime; 21st June 2012 at 07:02 PM.)
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3176
yes enable prl is a setting in ETS
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to autoprime For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thorasaurus
Old
Thanks Meter 37
First, thanks so much for working on this. I've been eyeing the GNex for awhile but I want to put it on PagePlus. Looks like buying a sprint one may be the best way to do that and since I just did it with the Epic 4g Touch, it shouldn't be too hard with your instructions.

Can I just confirm that when you flashed it to Cricket you at least got voice/texts working?

I only ask because I don't really care about data as I use Wifi and if you at least got talk/text to stick, this could be great.

Thanks again.
The Following User Says Thank You to thorasaurus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

autoprime
Old
(Last edited by autoprime; 21st June 2012 at 11:54 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3176
welcome
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to autoprime For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kmo_3gecb
Old
(Last edited by kmo_3gecb; 12th June 2012 at 05:59 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2
I bought a Vrz Gnex phone too. Now I can't flash it at my operator. I flashed to Sprint rom, and it was without fails except Radio roms. I tried to flash by odin, but the result was a bricked phone, cause of Radio roms failed.
Is there anybody who can help to flash Sprint's radio.

wired57
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Nice find.

TheEndGame7
Old
(Last edited by TheEndGame7; 12th June 2012 at 02:55 PM.)
Thanks Meter 95

DONATE TO ME
Thanks for the Great finds and work autoprime

I believe I could help once I get these damn drivers to install correctly! I'm having a issue with INTF2 Driver. Is that driver necessary to get device to be read on this software in Diag Mode?

Edit: Now connected to ETS! but, one thing how do I figure out what's my "3. Security Code: Enter Security Code here"?

I get the message below:

09:53:35.3> ETS, Id=CP Set Mobile ID, Result=FAIL, Reason=Security Key or SPC Mismatch

(GT-I9505) "Live Demo Unit" w/ [ROM][03/09][MH1 V1.5] WanamLite Fast | Clean & Rock Stable
Tested Devices:
HTC ThunderBolt (1st One Rooted!)
MotoActv (8GB) Rooted! The time is now 1:14:4:18:15:9:4

autoprime
Old
Thanks Meter 3176
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEndGame7 View Post
Thanks for the Great finds and work autoprime

I believe I could help once I get these damn drivers to install correctly! I'm having a issue with INTF2 Driver. Is that driver necessary to get device to be read on this software in Diag Mode?

Edit: Now connected to ETS! but, one thing how do I figure out what's my "3. Security Code: Enter Security Code here"?

I get the message below:

09:53:35.3> ETS, Id=CP Set Mobile ID, Result=FAIL, Reason=Security Key or SPC Mismatch
to be honest i'm looking for help moving this fwd before handing everything over. meid edit has nothing to do with 3g/data settings where we're stuck at.. so i've left it out until other people want to help.
The Following User Says Thank You to autoprime For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheEndGame7
Old
(Last edited by TheEndGame7; 12th June 2012 at 05:48 PM.)
Thanks Meter 95

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by autoprime View Post
to be honest i'm looking for help moving this fwd before handing everything over. meid edit has nothing to do with 3g/data settings where we're stuck at.. so i've left it out until other people want to help.
If I can get that part done I can help with that along with the help of my brother and others that I know who have a lot of knowledge on Flashing devices!

I'm in the home of flashing! South FL!

BTW:
PM me... maybe I can help with more and much faster through a messenger or something!
It'll be 100X easier helping to figure "3g/data settings" if I could at least get things changed to get the device connected with talk and text first? I'm I wrong? Trial and Error...

Thanks man!

(GT-I9505) "Live Demo Unit" w/ [ROM][03/09][MH1 V1.5] WanamLite Fast | Clean & Rock Stable
Tested Devices:
HTC ThunderBolt (1st One Rooted!)
MotoActv (8GB) Rooted! The time is now 1:14:4:18:15:9:4
The Following User Says Thank You to TheEndGame7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

autoprime
Old
(Last edited by autoprime; 22nd June 2012 at 06:43 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3176
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEndGame7 View Post
It'll be 100X easier helping to figure "3g/data settings" if I could at least get things changed to get the device connected with talk and text first? I'm I wrong? Trial and Error...

Thanks man!

this 3g project can be completed without even thinking about talk/text.

Tags
cbp, cbp via, cbp7, ets, flashing, vpst