5,596,784 Members 48,452 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Sprint or Verizon Galaxy Nexus?
Sprint 239 51.18%
Verizon 228 48.82%
Voters: 467. You may not vote on this poll

[CDMA] Gnex Flashing: 威盛VIA Chipset Repair and Reprogramming

Tip us?

TheEndGame7
Old
Thanks Meter 95

DONATE TO ME
Any other link to download VPST? "All free download slots are in use."

(GT-I9505) "Live Demo Unit" w/ [ROM][03/09][MH1 V1.5] WanamLite Fast | Clean & Rock Stable
Tested Devices:
HTC ThunderBolt (1st One Rooted!)
MotoActv (8GB) Rooted! The time is now 1:14:4:18:15:9:4
The Following User Says Thank You to TheEndGame7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

parin11
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Even i am looking for Mirrors, If some one has been Successfull to download the Files Can u Please upload it to http://www.mirrorcreator.com/

This will upload File to Several File Hosting website & will be usefull for many people

Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parin11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheEndGame7
Old
Thanks Meter 95

DONATE TO ME
I'm getting this message while trying to open "NV Manager"

"The app is not attached to ETSMain.exe"

Anyone having the same issue or know a solution?

(GT-I9505) "Live Demo Unit" w/ [ROM][03/09][MH1 V1.5] WanamLite Fast | Clean & Rock Stable
Tested Devices:

makkonen
Old
Thanks Meter 10
For anyone (like me) who has been staring at "all free download slots are in use" on filefactory for days straight, here's another link to (an older version of?) ETS:

https://rapidshare.com/files/1318164...TSP_6.6.0_.exe

(Thanks to fantsay777, who posted that in another thread.)

Still have been unsuccessful in finding another place to download VPST or VPCT. (Found a couple Chinese sites, but, not speaking that language, I couldn't make sense of the captchas in order to register and get access. Bleh.)

On to more serious issues, about which I have even less useful information to contribute:

autoprime, have you tried changing the active profile? I have absolutely no reason to think that should matter -- but I also vaguely recall, one of the few times I flashed a phone to cricket, it did seem to matter. And, as it's all sort of voodoo to me, if it hasn't been tried, it at least does no harm to try. But it probably has been tried, so...

next idea: have you tried poring over the 'logcat -b radio' output to see if it can give any hint as to where the process is failing or what incorrect values are the culprit? I currently only have an unactivated Sprint GNex, and that buffer is giving me no useful information, and a whole lot of not very useful information... but there might be something in there that's passing by too quickly for me to parse it.

Anyway, those are my lame ideas. Maybe I'll come up with something better later.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to makkonen For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fantsay777
Old
(Last edited by fantsay777; 15th June 2012 at 01:15 PM.)
Thanks Meter 7
ets is same version. generaly you dont need vpst all things can be done via ets

http://www.youtube.com/user/TRISTATE...ssage_received
this man say that he can flash Verizon Nexus, some one can speak with him, i am not from US and spek not good in english.
The Following User Says Thank You to fantsay777 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thorasaurus
Old
Thanks Meter 37
I'll leave these up on my Skydrive for a week or so until more mirrors come out.

ETS: http://sdrv.ms/MND1Pm
VPST: http://sdrv.ms/Mbl7qs
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thorasaurus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thorasaurus
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Data Reprogramming:

ETS > Utilities > VIA NV Manager
HSPD P0/P1 Tabs: MN Home IP, HA Primary IP, HA Secondary IP, MN NAI, DUN NAI, MN Rev. Tun., MN HA SPI Enable, MN HA SPI, MN AAA SPI Enable, MN AAA SPI

ETS > CP > VAL > PRI > HSPD
Profile 0/Profile 1 HA/AAA Passwords: MIP > CP MIP Password String/Hex Set
AN NAI: DO > CP AN NAI Set
AN Password: DO > CP AN Password Hex Set
Mobile IP Behavior: CP Mobile IP Mode Set ( Mobile IP Only/Mobile IP Preferred/Simple IP Only)
MN-HA Authenticator Calculation: MIP > CP Mobile Node HA Auth Mode Set (RFC2002bis/RFC2002/Bypass MN-HA)
Registration Retries: MIP > CP MIP Registration Retries Set
Registration Response Timeout: MIP > CP MIP Registration Response Timeout Set
Pre-Reregistration Response Timeout: MIP > CP MIP Pre-Reregistration Response Timeout Set
Dormant Handoff Optimization: Enable Disable > CP Dormant Handoff Optimization Set (True/False True by default)

Profile 0/Profile 1 DMU Public Key ID: HOW CAN WE SET THIS? In QPST, Verizon users set this to "10" instead of the default "0".

Prime are you trying to flash your Sprint nexus to VZW? I think part of the problem with getting data is misinformation about the VZW keys. You need to look at a Verizon phone and get the secret keys from it as the password "vzw" doesn't really work.

As for setting the DMU Public Key, is it the "DMU Public Key Info 1 or 2" in the Database tab of the NV Manager pane of ETS?

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

Also, I'm unsure about LTE/data settings but *#*#INFO#*#* lets you change your radio setting. So if you wanted 3g only, you could probably set it to CDMA Auto (PRL). Then turn off the radio, then turn it back on to save the setting.

There's also a LTE RAM dump option in there but I'm not messing with that.

I got my Sprint Galaxy Nexus flashed to Pageplus with talk/text so that's all I really wanted but I'll watch this thread and add any info I find.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thorasaurus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

makkonen
Old
(Last edited by makkonen; 15th June 2012 at 06:09 PM.)
Thanks Meter 10
Thanks thorasaurus. Threw them up on mirrorcreator:

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/81ZJB1FV/ (ETS)
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0A9UH7AP/ (VPST)

(Oops. Looks like that copy of VPST is missing the D520 project file. Anyone wanna throw that somewhere?)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to makkonen For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheEndGame7
Old
Thanks Meter 95

DONATE TO ME
Has anyone try this process successfully?

MEID Repair
1. ETS > CP > PS > Database > CP Set Mobile ID. A new window will open.
2. SPC Code: Enter MSL/SPC Here
3. Security Code: Enter Security Code here
4. Id Type: Select ESN or MEID
5. Value: Enter Repaired ESN/MEID here
6. Hit the "Send" button. Reboot phone for repair to finalize.

Anyone know the correct Security Code for step 3?

You can PM me any/all info if you don't want to post it on the thread Please!
Thanks in Advance!

Tested Devices:

fantsay777
Old
(Last edited by fantsay777; 17th June 2012 at 06:57 PM.)
Thanks Meter 7
what will be if return to stock via odin , but take sprint software to verizon gnex ?

Tags
cbp, cbp via, cbp7, ets, flashing, vpst