Step by Step
How to restore a Nandroid or flash new ROM with CWM Touch
In CWM Touch Recovery
1. Go to mounts and storage and unmount cache.
2. Make a nandroid. (Going back to mounts and storage, you will see data is mounted and will not unmount.)
3. Go to "advanced" and select reboot recovery.
4. Once phone reboots into recovery, go back to mounts and storage and see that data is unmounted. You may now wipe data, system, and cache.
5. You may now restore a nandroid or flash a new rom.
If this helped you, hit thanks. Also, thank hobby31.