Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,192 Members 37,744 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

###CyanogenMod 11 Discussion tread. Custom kernels etc..###

Tip us?

FivePiece
Old
(Last edited by FivePiece; 12th April 2014 at 12:08 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Question regarding notifications & the notification light...

I want txt message notifications in the status bar, and the notification light to blink. For Gmail I want the status bar notification but I do not want the notification light to blink.

I used to set a custom value for the Gmail notification light to black, which would essentially turn off the notification light when I received an email. However, I realized that if I got a txt message followed by an email, the notification light would go black so I wouldn't know that I received a txt message without turning on the screen and looking at the status bar. I'd prefer the notification light not be affected by the email and it would remain flashing since I received a txt message.

Is this doable without a notification light control app? If not, any recommendations for which app to use?

ftrack
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Debug mode is not getting On while connect cable on pc

Hi,

I am right now "cm-11-20140405-SNAPSHOT-M5-maguro", its working brilliantly but whenever i connect mobile with pc debug mode is not getting ON unless i reboot cell phone, if this is bug so please look at that or give me the way.

I also need to suggestion related to theme and locker, because whenever i try any cm11 theme i noticed mobile respond little delay when i got call screen was blank for a while then it appears.

Thanks

mundavincicode
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Hi,
Im right now using "cm-11-20140601-nightly-maguro" can i ask why i cannot update using cyandelta, before this its working normal on "cm-11-20140531-nightly-maguro" but after i flash "cm-11-20140601-nightly-maguro" cyandelta not update to next nightly, thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Sebi85
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I install the Version 11.0-installerXNPQ32P CM_manguro-userdebug 4.4.4 KTU84Q (newest automatically update over Wifi).

Now I have some problems in games. I play a game and after 2-3 minutes, it crash and I must restart the game. Are there known problems?