###CyanogenMod 11 Discussion tread. Custom kernels etc..###

11th April 2014, 11:49 PM   |  #111  
Thanks Meter: 1

22 posts
More
Question regarding notifications & the notification light...

I want txt message notifications in the status bar, and the notification light to blink. For Gmail I want the status bar notification but I do not want the notification light to blink.

I used to set a custom value for the Gmail notification light to black, which would essentially turn off the notification light when I received an email. However, I realized that if I got a txt message followed by an email, the notification light would go black so I wouldn't know that I received a txt message without turning on the screen and looking at the status bar. I'd prefer the notification light not be affected by the email and it would remain flashing since I received a txt message.

Is this doable without a notification light control app? If not, any recommendations for which app to use?
Last edited by FivePiece; 12th April 2014 at 12:08 AM.
20th April 2014, 07:32 AM   |  #112  
Thanks Meter: 2

73 posts
Debug mode is not getting On while connect cable on pc
Hi,

I am right now "cm-11-20140405-SNAPSHOT-M5-maguro", its working brilliantly but whenever i connect mobile with pc debug mode is not getting ON unless i reboot cell phone, if this is bug so please look at that or give me the way.

I also need to suggestion related to theme and locker, because whenever i try any cm11 theme i noticed mobile respond little delay when i got call screen was blank for a while then it appears.

Thanks
4th June 2014, 06:14 AM   |  #113  
Flag JOHOR
Thanks Meter: 2

28 posts
Hi,
Im right now using "cm-11-20140601-nightly-maguro" can i ask why i cannot update using cyandelta, before this its working normal on "cm-11-20140531-nightly-maguro" but after i flash "cm-11-20140601-nightly-maguro" cyandelta not update to next nightly, thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
28th August 2014, 06:28 AM   |  #114  
Thanks Meter: 1

17 posts
I install the Version 11.0-installerXNPQ32P CM_manguro-userdebug 4.4.4 KTU84Q (newest automatically update over Wifi).

Now I have some problems in games. I play a game and after 2-3 minutes, it crash and I must restart the game. Are there known problems?
18th September 2014, 12:57 PM   |  #115  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Problem
Hello!

When I install GAPS my Galaxy Nexus became lagy and it's freezing sometimes. If i only flash the ROM and the Franco Kernel (I tried without it but the problem is still there) everything is ok the phone is fast.

I don't know what could be the problem becouse I do everything right step by step when i flash it.

Any idea?

Thanx in advance!
18th September 2014, 01:19 PM   |  #116  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,443

1,412 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotegergo

Hello!

When I install GAPS my Galaxy Nexus became lagy and it's freezing sometimes. If i only flash the ROM and the Franco Kernel (I tried without it but the problem is still there) everything is ok the phone is fast.

I don't know what could be the problem becouse I do everything right step by step when i flash it.

Any idea?

Thanx in advance!

Gapps ensures that the google features are activated, so therefore more processes are being put more and more ram memory processes in motion. I have also in my old maguro run but have no problem with the device. Otherwise, try to turn off some cyncronisaties. Also remove soms stuff in system/app system/privite app. See some stuff in these folder you not use.
The Following User Says Thank You to abalam For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th September 2014, 01:20 PM   |  #117  
OP Senior Member

1,412 posts
More
Quote:

Hello!

Any idea?

Thanx in advance!

Also use the stock kernel when you wanne play save.
The Following User Says Thank You to abalam For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th September 2014, 01:45 PM   |  #118  

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by abalam

Gapps ensures that the google features are activated, so therefore more processes are being put more and more ram memory processes in motion. I have also in my old maguro run but have no problem with the device. Otherwise, try to turn off some cyncronisaties. Also remove soms stuff in system/app system/privite app. See some stuff in these folder you not use.

What is "cyncronisaties" and how can I turn them off? Sorry for the dumb question.
18th September 2014, 02:13 PM   |  #119  
OP Senior Member

1,412 posts
More
Quote:

What is "cyncronisaties" and how can I turn them off? Sorry for the dumb question.

cyncronisation, sorry bad englishere haha. Settings/accounts/ google
18th September 2014, 02:15 PM   |  #120  

5 posts
problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by abalam

cyncronisation, sorry bad englishere haha. Settings/accounts/ google

Thank you! I will give it a try and write down the results here.

No problem becouse of the english !

The strangest is that it worked for a time and when i flashed an other rom to try it became laggy when i installed GAPS also. Strange. . .
Last edited by kotegergo; 18th September 2014 at 02:20 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread