After dirty upgrading my maguro CM11 from M10 to M11 ([ROM] [NIGHTLY] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11 for Samsung Galaxy Nexus) WiFi is broken.
The WLAN Symbol remains in the Status bar, no data connection. It is possible to switch off wlan and get a mobile data connection, but it is not possible to switch wlan on again. The WLAN Switch stays grey or doesn't save its status.
What I have already done:
- Fix permissions - no success.
- Wipe Dalvik + Cache no success
- deinstall touch control before flashing M11 - no success.
- Trying newest nighlty 10/09 - no success.
- Nandroid back to M10. WLAN is ok.
- Upgrading TWRP to 18.104.22.168 (from 22.214.171.124) and flashing M11 - no success.
I dont want to make a factory reset, cause I dont want to loose music, pictures, app data.
Anyone else with this problem? Any hint?