Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Developers Support Thread

OP dreamsforgotten

24th February 2013, 09:42 AM   |  #1231  
dreamsforgotten's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Louisiana
Thanks Meter: 2,565
 
5,066 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
Re: Developers Support Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBQsniper

All good bro.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Seems like a repo sync issue looks like your missing something in the source although I've never seen that particular error yet

best to be fresh
24th February 2013, 10:41 AM   |  #1232  
Account currently disabled
Flag Phoenix, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 23,072
 
13,922 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsforgotten

Seems like a repo sync issue looks like your missing something in the source although I've never seen that particular error yet

best to be fresh

Well, it compiled correctly!! About to flash the Toro ROM... ill report back in a few

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thank you all so much!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to MBQ_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 10:57 AM   |  #1233  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 310
 
532 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBQsniper

Well, it compiled correctly!! About to flash the Toro ROM... ill report back in a few

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thank you all so much!!!!

good job!
24th February 2013, 11:00 AM   |  #1234  
Account currently disabled
Flag Phoenix, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 23,072
 
13,922 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IT_Blackbelt

good job!

Thank you so much bro. Couldnt of done it without you. Released a Toro ROM, and gave you credits. (Along with something15525 and dreamsforgotten)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MBQ_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 05:48 PM   |  #1235  
‹BERô's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 8,941
 
13,790 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
Re: Developers Support Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBQsniper

What is this error?

Code:
find: `../../vendor/unbundled_google/libs/gcm/gcm-server/src': No such file or directory

I see this error all the time. Not this specific error but something more along the lines of.
Code:
Find: src': No such file or directory
Its never been an issue as the build compiled and worked fine.

Sent from my Nexus 4
24th February 2013, 09:09 PM   |  #1236  
dreamsforgotten's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Louisiana
Thanks Meter: 2,565
 
5,066 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
Re: Developers Support Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by ‹BERô

I see this error all the time. Not this specific error but something more along the lines of.

Code:
Find: src': No such file or directory
Its never been an issue as the build compiled and worked fine.

Sent from my Nexus 4

That's one of those generic warnings when compiling? If so I guess you're not abusing your processor with make -j32 or you wouldn't even notice Lmao.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 09:17 PM   |  #1237  
‹BERô's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 8,941
 
13,790 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
Re: Developers Support Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsforgotten

That's one of those generic warnings when compiling? If so I guess you're not abusing your processor with make -j32 or you wouldn't even notice Lmao.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Lmfao. No I have a dual core now... With four threads. Still running -j8. Sucker built clean in an hour .

Sent from my Nexus 4
24th February 2013, 09:35 PM   |  #1238  
dreamsforgotten's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Louisiana
Thanks Meter: 2,565
 
5,066 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
Re: Developers Support Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by ‹BERô

Lmfao. No I have a dual core now... With four threads. Still running -j8. Sucker built clean in an hour .

Sent from my Nexus 4

ha, so do I that's why I said abusing the processor! Even my desktop is running a q6600 which is two dual cores with a fsb. I run j32 on both.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 09:56 PM   |  #1239  
‹BERô's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 8,941
 
13,790 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
Re: Developers Support Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsforgotten

ha, so do I that's why I said abusing the processor! Even my desktop is running a q6600 which is two dual cores with a fsb. I run j32 on both.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

You're insane.

Sent from my Nexus 4
26th February 2013, 03:11 AM   |  #1240  
Account currently disabled
Flag Phoenix, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 23,072
 
13,922 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
How can I push changes to cyanogenmods gerrit? Im trying to follow the instructions, but get lost around the part where it says 'repo start <branch name> <project path>'

ive tried about every possible combination, including going into android/system/packages/apps/Settings and setting the branch name at 'master'

This is so frustrating

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android development, galaxy nexus, learning, noob
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes