5,606,347 Members 33,351 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

eBay Daily Deals Has The Unlocked GSM Galaxy Nexus For $370 Shipped

Tip us?

jonnyg1097
Old
Thanks Meter 118
Damn this phone is getting pretty cheap. I might pick up another one soon as a backup/secondary if the price is getting this low.

jgalan14
Old
Thanks Meter 367

DONATE TO ME
Incredible how we keep getting new galaxy nexus owned I only been here for 6 weeks but really good

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ceejay83
Old
Thanks Meter 876
Think I'd pay the extra to get it from the play store for the warranty

Steve JobsŪ
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I purchased mines from Play Store (US) and I'd rather pay the extra $70 for warranty reasons and the ability to actually talk to an AMERICAN who speaks ENGLISH. IMHO.
PLEASE PRESS "THANKS" IF I HAVE EVER HELPED YOU IN ANY WAY.

mackster248
Old
Thanks Meter 630

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I purchased mines from Play Store (US) and I'd rather pay the extra $70 for warranty reasons and the ability to actually talk to an AMERICAN who speaks ENGLISH. IMHO.
Lol, I can't argue with that one man. Absolutely right.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: T-Mobile USA
------------------------------
Current Phone:
T-Mobile LG G2 (D801)

NardVa
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Good deal but I think the price is gone drop again by the end of June when the GSIII floods into more markets.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using xda premium

codyg1985
Old
Thanks Meter 0
The price has just went up to $420.

dakrnguy4u
Old
Thanks Meter 76
What are these problems with the Nexus that people are speaking of that makes the warranty worth the extra money? Is it something specific to the Galaxy Nexus devices or is it like any other product where it's just by chance that your product might go bad?

I would totally agree that warranty would be worth the extra money if the Nexus' are bound to be problematic but then again, I'd probably not buy the phone in the first place if it were so.

I'm not trying to stir anything up here so please don't take what I say personally. I'm just very interested in purchasing the Nexus but also getting a little nervous because of people saying that Playstore + warranty is the way to go. It kind of implies that there's a good chance I will run into problems?
Phone: LG Nexus 5 (Black 16GB)
ROM: Stock (+ Xposed)
Kernel: Franco r47
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.0

LG Nexus 4 (Black 8GB) __ Stock (+ Xposed) __ Franco r204
Motorola Moto G (US GSM 8GB) __ Stock (+ Xposed) __ Faux v009m

nbell13
Old
Thanks Meter 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakrnguy4u View Post
What are these problems with the Nexus that people are speaking of that makes the warranty worth the extra money? Is it something specific to the Galaxy Nexus devices or is it like any other product where it's just by chance that your product might go bad?

I would totally agree that warranty would be worth the extra money if the Nexus' are bound to be problematic but then again, I'd probably not buy the phone in the first place if it were so.

I'm not trying to stir anything up here so please don't take what I say personally. I'm just very interested in purchasing the Nexus but also getting a little nervous because of people saying that Playstore + warranty is the way to go. It kind of implies that there's a good chance I will run into problems?
Some people are stupidly, ridiculously, not have a life crybaby picky because the screen has some purple tint at the lowest brightness setting. It's fine.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
Google Nexus 5
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nbell13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

slickrickstyles
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Really thinking of selling my VZW Nexus and getting a GSM one and just going to a prepaid service at these prices

Tags
daily, deals, ebay, galaxy, nexus