Expansys USA now shipping

Search This thread

malcolm233391

Feb 9, 2007
Ordered

I ordered yesterday from these guys but the status says pending. Im wondering if the charge actually went through my card, but if it hasn't, neither the seller or card company has notified me.

xxmwxx

Jul 21, 2008
Does anyone know the warranty policy for Expansys USA? On their site it says 15 days and then must contact manufacturer afterwards. That might be a deal breaker for me and most considering the phone is from Europe and I doubt Samsung will deal with us. (I have an i9000M and they denied me warranty here in the US).

Well I bought my SGS2 from them back in May and now the touchscreen is screwed up so I'm sending it back for repair on Fri/Mon (once I get the galaxy nexus) and they will take care of sending it to the UK and back, so it seems good to me..

I ordered yesterday from these guys but the status says pending. Im wondering if the charge actually went through my card, but if it hasn't, neither the seller or card company has notified me.

If you never bought from them before they try to verify you info/card so I would just call them up to speed things up..

InternationalNexusFan

Nov 21, 2011
Houston
This is what it says on the Expansys-USA on warranty:

WARRANTY REDEMPTION
Most products sold by EXPANSYS will be covered by a limited Manufacturer warranty and not by EXPANSYS. EXPANSYS does offer our customers waranty assistance on certain products (contact us for more details to see if your product is eligible). *****IMPORTANT***** Customer is responsible for all shipping costs both to and from EXPANSYS. EXPANSYS will only cover the costs of shipping the merchandise to the repair facility. Issuance of this repair RMA does not guarantee that the work will be done under warranty. It is up to the discretion of the manufacturer to determine what defects are covered. If you are directly responsible for any repair cost, we will provide a repair estimate immediately after that information has been transmitted to us. EXPANSYS will not cover any repair costs associated to your repair(s). It is always recommended that for the fastest possible turnaround time on your repairs that you try and deal directly with the manufacturers for faster resolution.

dawgpound6985

Nov 8, 2006
Well I bought my SGS2 from them back in May and now the touchscreen is screwed up so I'm sending it back for repair on Fri/Mon (once I get the galaxy nexus) and they will take care of sending it to the UK and back, so it seems good to me..

That sounds good. Hopefully, its not a per phone basis.

This is what it says on the Expansys-USA on warranty:

But it also says this:

2.3 If your goods arrive defective or in a damaged state, email returns@expansys-usa.com with your order number and a brief explanation of the situation. You will be emailed the steps for completing the exchange. Claims for damage, delivery discrepancy etc. should be made within 48 hours of delivery - claims will not be accepted after this time. You have 15 days to report defective goods. After 15 days, you MUST contact the manufacturer to redeem your warranty, please do not contact eXpansys Inc.

Although eXpansys offers a 15 day return policy for most products, we are restricted from returning certain items such as the AR.Drone and Zikmu Speakers. These items will be supported via the manufacturer from the date of the sale. eXpansys will not accept returns on these items, except in the event of a damaged shipment claim. Customer must contact manufacturer, Parrot, directly for any warranty, technical, return, and repair issues for the AR.Drone and Zikmu Speakers. Please call Parrot Technical Support – 1-877-9Parrot.

http://www.expansys-usa.com/terms/

farfromovin

Aug 15, 2011
Oxnard, CA

Me too. I called them about 3 hrs ago and just now. Both times I waited for 15 minutes on hold without getting through to sales. I'm just gonna let it ride and trust they got their act together. Hopefully mine will be delivered Friday...

BarryH_GEG

Jan 16, 2009
Spokane, Washington
you could have gotten it cheaper on negri

And to save a couple of bucks you're willing to give up your warranty? Sadly, the phone's already defective because of the volume +/- issue. If you bought it at Negri it's up to them to exchange it. If it needs repair or replacement Samsung will tell you to go pound sand because it's a grey market product sold by an unauthorized reseller. And again, this isn't speculation, it's fact.

http://www.agmaglobal.org/about/members.shtml

ericshmerick

Apr 7, 2006
I placed my expansys-usa order two hours ago and don't have an order confirmation email.

How can I check the status of my order without it? The PayPal order ID does not pull up the order...

InternationalNexusFan

Nov 21, 2011
Houston
And to save a couple of bucks you're willing to give up your warranty? Sadly, the phone's already defective because of the volume +/- issue. If you bought it at Negri it's up to them to exchange it. If it needs repair or replacement Samsung will tell you to go pound sand because it's a grey market product sold by an unauthorized reseller. And again, this isn't speculation, it's fact.

Expansys USA falls just as much under grey market definitions.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

I placed my expansys-usa order two hours ago and don't have an order confirmation email.

How can I check the status of my order without it? The PayPal order ID does not pull up the order...
Check your inbox tomorrow morning.

ericshmerick

Apr 7, 2006
Expansys USA falls just as much under grey market definitions.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Check your inbox tomorrow morning.

I paid for overnight expecting Friday delivery. I'm not sure Expansys will be working on Thanksgiving day in Illinois, so I can only assume that it will not be processed until Friday or next Monday.

Frustrating given the holiday will most likely interrupt the speedy processing I paid a premium for...

_illmatic_

Feb 6, 2008
Baton Rouge, LA

Expansys is an authorized re-seller? I thought all the imports were grey markets and such.

ericshmerick

Apr 7, 2006
dont bother

im on a training class so doing that at work so didnt mind waiting. Still going strong at hour and 16 min

Debacle.

I just emailed them stating that I ordered prior to the 3pm Central cutoff for "SAME DAY SHIPPING" and I expect delivery on Friday (paid for overnight).

I'm going to be ticked if the wait until Monday to lumber into the office and then process all of these orders.

aimetti

Nov 23, 2011
oddly enough i had called earlier today and got through in 8 minutes

Asked the guy if they had any in stock he said yes , they have gone through about half of them. I then asked when they would ship. He specified that if ordered before 3 CST it would ship today

who knows though.

AfroCreame

Feb 13, 2004
Seguin, TX
I canceled my order with Negri last night and ordered one through Expansys this morning. Already got my FedEx tracking number! Yay!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone - The FedEx Express truck is backing into the dock now. All of your Saturday trackers should be live within the hour and many of you will be extremely happy tomorrow.

As the amount of "I hate you" PM's has slowed down, I think that most of you are satisfied at this point. Once again, I apologize for the issues with this particular device.

I'll be checking back here over the weekend, and we expect another 600 to 1100 units ( I know we will get 600, but 500 more in another shipment may make it too) to be here by Monday, so if we missed you today and can hold off a few days, we can get you Monday.
    I tried 20OFFLC and it did apply it. It shows it at the bottom. For warranty is expansys USA a authorized Samsung reseller?

Anything sold outside its intended country of sale is considered grey market by Samsung and has no warranty. However, during the life of the two-year warranty Expansys-USA will send the phone to their UK affiliate for service on behalf of their customers. Anyone buying from Negri, Amazon, or eBay has no warranty. No one in the U.S. is authorized to sell the phone by Samsung and it's not a U.S. product. Should the phone need service, Samsung UK will ask for a receipt and/or credit card statement. The purchase had to be made in the UK in GBP and from an authorized reseller for the warranty to be valid. They also keep a database of which phone serial numbers were sent to specific dealers/distributors. Many i9100 repairs were rejected because they didn't meet the requirements I described. All us i9100 owners went through this when the phone first came out so what I'm sharing is fact.
    Thanks again for the continued info. Does this mean were looking good for Saturday delivery?

Andres

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Yes it does. About 2 hours ago they were at the sort facility for our truck. Should be here by 10:30am.
    On Vehicle for Delivery...
    Guys some are direct signature because when we put the address in FedEx Ship Manager, that's the only option it allowed.