Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,373 Members 47,781 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Your favourite browser

Tip us?

navilink
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I'm still using Opera Classic.. although sometimes the rendering is not correct.. else I will use Next browser

Jac0verflow
Old
Thanks Meter 13
I am using Javelin (nice name by the way, it reminds me of dragon hunters weapons in classic RPGs) and I can say it's a truly valid option.
I dropped Chrome because of its weight and especially due to its launch time, that was a shame.
Javelin is fast at launching and it runs pretty well, also featuring nice left-right navigation drawers and transparent statusbar and navbar.
But its best feature is for sure the "stack mode", basically implementing background loading of pages in the halo fashion. Definitely a killer!
If you are tired of the stock browser or - like me - disappointed by Chrome, give it a try.

veldom
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Firefox : i love it!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Free mobile app

wherezmyphone?
Old
Thanks Meter 0
CM Browser works for me latrly

LoopingCreeper
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Stock Samsung browser. Like AOSP but it has a skin on it, but it still has Quick Controls.

Sent from my stock, untouched Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 on the xda-developers app

CristiS2012
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Chrome

I used a couple browsers on my Nexus 7 and gnex and i must say my favorites so far are Chrome and opera. What I did not liked at Chrome some time ago was that it doesn't re-arrange the text to fit screen when you zoom to see or read better. Opera does that. One other issue i had with some of the other browsers like CM browser was wit hthe downloads which seem to be corrupted. I never had that problem with Chrome or Opera. So i guess I'l lstick with those 2 for now but will continue check new suggestions that you guys have posted here. Thanks