FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

Galaxy Nexus Verizon Exclusive

2,350 posts
Thanks Meter: 102

By slowz3r, Senior Member on 27th October 2011, 02:50 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

27th October 2011, 02:56 AM |#2  
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Lucky es o bees...
27th October 2011, 02:57 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by malibu_23

Lucky es o bees...

For real. If Verizon gets this exclusively that'll be garbage.
27th October 2011, 02:59 AM |#4  
Flag Cambridge, MA
Thanks Meter: 129

More
Great, another outlet to throw away our privacy and give companies more of our information to use and sell, for the convenience of being quickly informed of when we can give them more of our money...
27th October 2011, 03:01 AM |#5  
Richmond, TX
Thanks Meter: 159

More
Lmao. I got duped on google nexus register. Samsung is sending advertiesments to me now. But no mention of nexus. The ole bait and switch just for advertising. Even lamer.

I voided my warranty and your nexus.
27th October 2011, 03:02 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogoplata1980

For real. If Verizon gets this exclusively that'll be garbage.

No worries, it will only be for like the first month... Also getting Razr presale emails... Why would I want that over the Nexus? Good luck competing.

B*n Un3AsH3d 2.0
Last edited by pyroelite; 27th October 2011 at 03:12 AM.
27th October 2011, 03:43 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Read it here:

http://www.tmonews.com/2011/10/galax...xus-exclusive/

Being with t-mobile it sucks that some of us will have to wait longer.
27th October 2011, 03:49 AM |#8  
Oakland CA
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Blow me verizon.

There's something incompatible btw the uber-controlling Verizon and the supposedly open dev nexus line.

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App
27th October 2011, 03:53 AM |#9  
Flag Grovetown
Thanks Meter: 84

Donate to Me
More
I am using a damn Samsung gravity. I sold my sensation for this crap. I am going to get amaze.
27th October 2011, 03:54 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I just saw that. YOu know what? F*** google. They claim that they intend to do things differently, but then at the end of the day they sell out to the highest bidder.

I was a serious google fan, but the edges are starting to crack and it is slowly dawning on me that the innovative, fast moving company of the early 2000's is becoming a weighed down hegemony of bean counting MBA's who are starting to only get it right when they get lucky.

Exclusive on the most expensive carrier in the USA. The same carrier that replaced their search engine with Bing on 1/3 of their Android lineup. Not a word of it breathed at their week-late press conference. My own fault for getting my hopes up, I suppose.

I am due for a new phone around December/January and this will afford me the opportunity to take a good long look at what Windows phone has to offer before the Galaxy Nexus is even available to me.
27th October 2011, 03:58 AM |#11  
Flag Grovetown
Thanks Meter: 84

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarzanman

I just saw that. YOu know what? F*** google. They claim that they intend to do things differently, but then at the end of the day they sell out to the highest bidder.

I was a serious google fan, but the edges are starting to crack and it is slowly dawning on me that the innovative, fast moving company of the early 2000's is becoming a weighed down hegemony of bean counting MBA's who are starting to only get it right when they get lucky.

Exclusive on the most expensive carrier in the USA. The same carrier that replaced their search engine with Bing on 1/3 of their Android lineup. Not a word of it breathed at their week-late press conference. My own fault for getting my hopes up, I suppose.

I am due for a new phone around December/January and this will afford me the opportunity to take a good long look at what Windows phone has to offer before the Galaxy Nexus is even available to me.

Don't feel bad. Just remember one thing. Google is a business company. They don't care about me and you. They support whoever pay more. I am going to get SGS2 or HTC Amaze. I don't have a choice and can't wait longer than the end of nov which is my upgrade time.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread