FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Who am I gonna be seeing in the fifth Nexus phones section come the end of this year?

6,968 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,868

By Nephilim, Recognized Contributor on 1st February 2013, 05:25 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st February 2013, 10:33 PM |#11  
Flag Garner
Thanks Meter: 65

Donate to Me
More
Re: Who am I gonna be seeing in the fifth Nexus phones section come the end of this y
I honestly dont know what to expect. They could throw out anything like a thin phone with a 2.1 GHz processor and 6 GB ram. Who knows. I expect it to be innovative though.

Sent from my zapped Nexus
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to electro` For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift electro` Ad-Free

1st February 2013, 10:38 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 257

More
Re: Who am I gonna be seeing in the fifth Nexus phones section come the end of this y
If it's much bigger than the g'nex I'll stay away, otherwise I'll probably look to get one about midway through 2014 once my g'nex has given me a good 2 years of service.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to 95Z28 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 95Z28 Ad-Free
2nd February 2013, 12:15 AM |#13  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 580

More
Its 50/50 at this time. I want a monster battery and a fast processor. The Note3 is calling me. Unless that device is too big, then I guess nexus 5 it is or galaxy s4.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
2nd February 2013, 01:35 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Angry
Count me out if its gonna be LG.. Hopefully Sammy with there youm display can grace next years nexus then i'm in !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to notanoob For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift notanoob Ad-Free
2nd February 2013, 01:55 AM |#15  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 119

More
I will most likely be getting the next one also. I was still 50/50 on getting the Nexus 4 but since I wasn't able to purchase one at launch time, I made a deal with myself that if I wasn't able to get one by the end of January then I might as well wait for the next one...which I will be doing (unless something better comes out ( the xperia Z is calling my name though)).

So we shall see how it goes.
2nd February 2013, 05:30 AM |#16  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,447

More
moto X seems to be something that is exciting me
The Following User Says Thank You to rrohanjs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rrohanjs Ad-Free
2nd February 2013, 08:02 AM |#17  
Flag perth
Thanks Meter: 244

More
Nexus 5 will be my next phone, I gave up on nexus 4 because basically its completly based off the lg optimus g so nothing inspiring done on lg's part there an the fact it was impossible to get as it sold out then rumours they are ramping down production on them so soon after launching it, I just hope the nexus 5 won't be a repeat of the nexus 4 launching an sell out so quickly because of limited stock.

The Following User Says Thank You to slayr76 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift slayr76 Ad-Free
2nd February 2013, 09:05 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I don't post much, but this is what I have been thinking about lately.

I have had this Gnex for just over a year now and love the device. I have been trying different ROMs fairly often, and like that the software release is for the nexus first before other handsets.

So I will be getting the next nexus device regardless of who it is made by. With so many people upset by the quality of the current nexus 4, I really can't see Google leaving it the same quality for the next handset.

Also at the moment I don't feel the nexus 4 is enough of a step up from my nexus to warrant a change, but I think the next device will be. Just hope it is more than 16gb of storage.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to tim2100 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tim2100 Ad-Free
2nd February 2013, 02:52 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Same here, don't feel N4 is a big enough improvement on my GNex, so I'm skipping it (like I skipped the Nexus S). Can't wait!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skychan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skychan Ad-Free
2nd February 2013, 04:14 PM |#20  
Flag panamá
Thanks Meter: 462

More
Isn't the fifth one that motorolaX phone i've been hearing about? With the whole kevlar, huge battery and all that

I hope it is

2nd February 2013, 06:49 PM |#21  
Flag San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Thanks Meter: 6

More
The next Nexus phone will not be a LG phone Google will rotate to another manufacturer. I will wait for Nexus 5. I don't think that I will ever buy a non Nexus device again unless the Ubuntu phone really takes off.

The Following User Says Thank You to CaliTilt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CaliTilt Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)