Who am I gonna be seeing in the fifth Nexus phones section come the end of this year?

2nd February 2013, 06:49 PM   |  #21  
Flag San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Thanks Meter: 5

61 posts
More
Re: Who am I gonna be seeing in the fifth Nexus phones section come the end of this y
The next Nexus phone will not be a LG phone Google will rotate to another manufacturer. I will wait for Nexus 5. I don't think that I will ever buy a non Nexus device again unless the Ubuntu phone really takes off.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to CaliTilt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd February 2013, 07:00 PM   |  #22  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 92

479 posts
More
Moto X will not be a nexus programme, no direct aosp support and stock fastboot images, but a very close vanilla rom so quick upgrade path from Moto(<fingers crossed>)
2nd February 2013, 07:23 PM   |  #23  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Milwaukee
Thanks Meter: 9,298

6,634 posts
Donate to Me
More
Honestly, I'm hoping for either a Sony, HTC or Samsung Nexus, preferably Sony. I like their sleek designs and I think if they were working with Google on the next Nexus model we would be in store for not only an amazing looking device but one with some really beautiful specs.
2nd February 2013, 07:39 PM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 1,042

2,055 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephilim

Honestly, I'm hoping for either a Sony, HTC or Samsung Nexus, preferably Sony. I like their sleek designs and I think if they were working with Google on the next Nexus model we would be in store for not only an amazing looking device but one with some really beautiful specs.

I find sonys newer designs kind of ugly, the xperia u for example. I don't like how boxy it is with sharp corners
2nd February 2013, 07:50 PM   |  #25  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Milwaukee
Thanks Meter: 9,298

6,634 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crixley

I find sonys newer designs kind of ugly, the xperia u for example. I don't like how boxy it is with sharp corners

I think it could look amazing with googles touch though. Look at the Nexus 4 as opposed to the Optimus G, they are exactly the same phone internally but Googles is way better looking.
2nd February 2013, 08:04 PM   |  #26  
Thanks Meter: 1,042

2,055 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephilim

I think it could look amazing with googles touch though. Look at the Nexus 4 as opposed to the Optimus G, they are exactly the same phone internally but Googles is way better looking.

I did like the look of older se phones like the arc and x10 though, so it definitely could be nice
The Following User Says Thank You to crixley For This Useful Post: [ View ]
m.kochan10
2nd February 2013, 08:30 PM   |  #27  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Actually, I don't mind if new Nexus will be Samsung again. I took off the cover case and realized that the build quality doesn't feel cheap at all and I really like it. It's lightweight, slimt and it's not gonna break whenever it hits the floor. I think that glass back is a stupid idea. Even though it looks more premium when it's new. I have never had any bigger problems with my Samsung devices. HTC handsets on the other hand had some stupid connectivity issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd February 2013, 08:34 PM   |  #28  
Flag Moradabad
Thanks Meter: 2,207

1,063 posts
Donate to Me
Nexus One is still the best in case of build quality, so I'll prefer an HTC Nexus or even a Sony Nexus.
2nd February 2013, 08:48 PM   |  #29  
Flag Garner
Thanks Meter: 65

277 posts
Donate to Me
More
I wonder what would happen if Samsung and Motorola shared the title...
2nd February 2013, 10:20 PM   |  #30  
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 23

93 posts
Re: Who am I gonna be seeing in the fifth Nexus phones section come the end of this y
I'm in for this year's Nexus. I would love to see Sammy doing it again. But irrespective of the OEM I'm gonna buy it.

sent from my AOKP'd GneX using XDA

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread