NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Samsung Begins Production of 8 Gb RAM Chips

With the release of Android 5.0, our favorite mobile operating system has become 64-bit ready. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Google keeps the Galaxy Nexus alive

OP polonordo

18th October 2014, 09:18 PM   |  #11  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 8

66 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_alden

All the devs are doing an amazing work on this phone. Today, MWisBest has updated the 3.0 kernel with the latest gpu driver for the OMAP chip, and the users that tried the FML rom beta with this trick are all entusiast!

Gnex will live for a long time yet! :P

I was among the enthusiasts and apart from camera [which i dont use a lot] everything else seems to be working fine even xposed and viper4android , and i am using ext4 fs FYI . My daily driver , pretty smooth and doesn't crash a lot
19th October 2014, 01:55 AM   |  #12  
Quote:
Originally Posted by md1008

G1 got development up until jellybean. Grant it, it was not even close to daily driver, just a proof of concept. I suspect gnex will get support until the phone refuses to boot thev latest os

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScardracS

CyanogenMod will continue to support the international version of the galaxy nexus (maguro) but it have left the support of toro and toroplus

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Free mobile app

Doesn't matter. I'm still seeing almost daily updates for my Toro
20th October 2014, 09:43 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
More
Mini victory for gnex?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread