OP codesplice

11th May 2012, 12:00 AM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Huntsville, AL, USA
Thanks Meter: 958

2,665 posts
More
*bump*

Updated the first post with a slight tweak I made to my Tasker profiles today, and a few more (grossly oversized, sorry about that...) pictures.
11th May 2012, 12:08 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 33

202 posts
T-Mobile USSD code #min# (#646#) doesn't appear to work. Anybody have any other codes to check minutes using prepaid widget?

Thanks.
11th May 2012, 12:13 AM   |  #13  
Flag Utah
Thanks Meter: 58

621 posts
More
Great writeup!

I just paid my ETF and cancelled my line today.

T-mobile is porting my existing number over to my pre-paid line tonight and I will then port the number to GV. No change of number for me!

Thank you very much for the tasker profiles, this will save me lots of time figuring it out.
11th May 2012, 12:13 AM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Huntsville, AL, USA
Thanks Meter: 958

2,665 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KL4V1CL3

T-Mobile USSD code #min# (#646#) doesn't appear to work. Anybody have any other codes to check minutes using prepaid widget?

Thanks.

Unfortunately, I haven't found a good way to track minute usage except for logging onto the My Account page. The #MIN# USSD code seems to only work for postpaid customers.

The two that I use are:
#932# - Data used
#225# - Balance ($), Renew date, Renew price
The Following User Says Thank You to codesplice For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th May 2012, 12:39 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 208

1,079 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diablos991

Great writeup!

I just paid my ETF and cancelled my line today.

T-mobile is porting my existing number over to my pre-paid line tonight and I will then port the number to GV. No change of number for me!

Thank you very much for the tasker profiles, this will save me lots of time figuring it out.

Wouldn't it have been easier to port your existing TMo number to Google Voice, skipping porting to prepaid entirely?
11th May 2012, 12:41 AM   |  #16  
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 1,715

7,850 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diablos991

why didn't you just port directly to Google Voice?
11th May 2012, 12:43 AM   |  #17  
Flag Covington, LA
Thanks Meter: 353

5,153 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by codesplice

Back at the Tasker Profiles screen, you should see your GVoice Airplane Toggle profile listed. Tap the name once to expand the profile (so that you can see some of your task described on the right), long-press on the task (which starts with "HTTP Get..."), and select "Add Exit Task. This is the action that will be performed when the Context is no longer satisfied - when you are no longer connected to a Wifi network. This Task just needs two very simple actions - press the "+" button to add an action, and then choose Net --> Airplane Mode --> Set Off. Press the "+" again, choose Variable --> Variable Clear and select our %GVAM variable that we defined earlier. Clearing this gives the system an easy way to check and see if our Profile is active.

Thanks so much codesplice for this. I know it is going to help many people including myself.

OK 1 question outlined in bold. When I longpress on the HTTP GET I don't have any option for add exit task. I have cut, copy, insert Action only. How did you get the exit task?

EDIT never mind I finally figured it out.
Last edited by bobsbbq; 11th May 2012 at 01:20 AM.
11th May 2012, 01:29 AM   |  #18  
Flag Utah
Thanks Meter: 58

621 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harveydent

Wouldn't it have been easier to port your existing TMo number to Google Voice, skipping porting to prepaid entirely?

I was on the phone with T-Mobile talking about the ETF anyway and they just switched it to pre-paid.

In hindsight, I am trying to think of how this will work (getting my number to Google Voice). I am imagining this will cancel my prepaid account and then I will have to activate another one again.

I'm just winging it here!
11th May 2012, 01:47 AM   |  #19  
Thanks Meter: 20

206 posts
More
This article brought prepared widget to light for me thanks I now use it on my att contract line

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
11th May 2012, 03:10 AM   |  #20  
Thanks Meter: 7

133 posts
Great guide. Can you please share your Groove IP settings?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread