I am not to be held responsible if anything goes wrong when attempting this. This includes bricking your phone, flashing a bad image, causing WW3 etc. I am also not responsible for any files in this tutorial. They were all provided by other people.
There may be inaccuracies in this post that may lead to various things such as bricked devices so be warned. Let someone check it over first! If you see anything wrong, let me know and I will edit it!
What you need
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus GSM Version
- All the usual fastboot & ADB drivers etc
- Official Google Image
1) Take a Nandroid Backup if you have CWM installed
2) Extract the content of the Google Image
3) Copy the contents of the Fastboot download to the same folder as where you extract the Google Image too.
4) Boot your phone into the Bootloader mode
5) Open up Command Prompt or Terminal, navigate to the folder you've extracted it all too and enter the following commands waiting for each to finish
fastboot-windows flash bootloader bootloader-maguro-primekk15.img
fastboot-windows flash radio radio-maguro-i9250xxkk6.img
fastboot-windows -w update image-yakju-icl53f.zip
./fastboot-linux flash bootloader bootloader-maguro-primekk15.img
./fastboot-linux flash radio radio-maguro-i9250xxkk6.img
./fastboot-linux -w update image-yakju-icl53f.zip
./fastboot-mac flash bootloader bootloader-maguro-primekk15.img
./fastboot-mac flash radio radio-maguro-i9250xxkk6.img
./fastboot-mac -w update image-yakju-icl53f.zip
6) The last step is to lock the bootloader. Restart the phone into the bootloader
7) Open CMD in the location of Superboot and type:
fastboot-windows oem lock