5,600,483 Members 32,644 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Humor][Galaxy Nexus Edition] You know you're rooted when...

Tip us?

djdavis
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCaldazar View Post
You know your rooted when you have to remove backups from your phone to get your phone's storage back.
You know your rooted when you never actually use your backups, you just flash another new rom instead.

You know LOL

cancerouspete
Old
Thanks Meter 29
You know you are rooted when you think the excuse "my alarm didn't go off because i flashed a new rom-nightly," will fly at work

(surprisingly tho, it did work )
Galaxy Nexus Toro - BB 403

kbohinski
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Red face This is a xda gem.

You know you're rooted when you open an app and LBE goes crazy. :P

cancerouspete
Old
Thanks Meter 29
You know you're rooted when you discover the not-so-common bug, mtp-deleting the folder 'sdcard/sdcard' actually just deletes '/sdcard'...twice

You know you're rooted when you own a gnex, but you still miss your og droid.

You know you're rooted when you can recognize Peter Alfonso while he is standing in-line at Verizon.
Galaxy Nexus Toro - BB 403

kwiggington
Old
Thanks Meter 30
you know your rooted when your phone transforms into chuck norris

Sent from my Apple Mac 2 in 1983

laureanop
Old
Thanks Meter 453
You know you're rooted when a buddy asks you "what are you benching ?"and your answer is a number in the thousands and not followed by lbs.

"the relentless pursuit of the perfect rom"
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to laureanop For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

miketoasty
Old
Thanks Meter 446
You know you're rooted when you spot random phones in the wild and start describing to your girlfriend how certain phones have terrible development and aren't worth owning etc, and she doesn't give a rats ass to any of it.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to miketoasty For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

devlp1213
Old
(Last edited by devlp1213; 9th April 2012 at 10:36 PM.)
Thanks Meter 9
you know your rooted when you have to explain what Linux is to explain what root is

you know your rooted when you read thru a 27 page forum to see why you are rooted

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

baristaman28
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by miketoasty View Post
You know you're rooted when you spot random phones in the wild and start describing to your girlfriend how certain phones have terrible development and aren't worth owning etc, and she doesn't give a rats ass to any of it.
i did this with my lady this past weekend at the train station!!!

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

you know you're rooted when you teach customers how to root their phone during your break.

i held up a line a work because i was giving the customer all the info he needed for his phone
You should learn how to "Espresso" yourself....

mayor bloom
Old
Thanks Meter 1
You know you are rooted when your gf buys an iphone just so you will stop f***ing with her phone.

You know that you are rooted when clients come to your office and leave with free wifi tether...and you work in sporting goods sales.

You know that you are rooted when your friend starts to tell you about "SIRI" and while he is talking he stops and says "you don't care, do you?"

Lastly,
You know that you are rooted when you actually have spare charged batteries stashed at home, at work, in the car......

The Following User Says Thank You to mayor bloom For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]