Long live omap4,long live tuna

Search This thread

pattyboi:)

Aug 5, 2013
charleroi PA
hey everyone.
im starting this thread to educate/inform everyone and to help make a somewhat "HQ" for dev work.
i think everyone has noticed this,but the community is starting to die (not saying this to be depressing.)
sure we have dev's like bsmitty and osm0sis and icepeda working on things,not counting the numerous rom devs around.
BUT,as i said the community is starting to go down hill as people are getting bored. Listen guys,the Gnex needs some serious love,as we are on our own. there are no more updates from ti or google as everyone knows. what we especially need to work on right now is helping ziyan with the new DDK drivers,as sadly,hashcode has left the community to start his new job and is no longer around for omap communites. guys,ask everyone you know of with decent coding knowledge or even a newb to take a look at ziyans repo on github,we need all the help we can to get ddk 1.9 up and going for now,then,once we have that up we need all those willing to help/learn to go look at icepeda's github to help with k3.4 dev work.
i myself am a newb,i know no C code,but im gonna do whatever i can to contribute,cmon guys,lets bring the gnex back to life. ask everyone you know if they can contribute time to code or dig through code or to even just research,lets do this.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hey everyone.
    im starting this thread to educate/inform everyone and to help make a somewhat "HQ" for dev work.
    i think everyone has noticed this,but the community is starting to die (not saying this to be depressing.)
    sure we have dev's like bsmitty and osm0sis and icepeda working on things,not counting the numerous rom devs around.
    BUT,as i said the community is starting to go down hill as people are getting bored. Listen guys,the Gnex needs some serious love,as we are on our own. there are no more updates from ti or google as everyone knows. what we especially need to work on right now is helping ziyan with the new DDK drivers,as sadly,hashcode has left the community to start his new job and is no longer around for omap communites. guys,ask everyone you know of with decent coding knowledge or even a newb to take a look at ziyans repo on github,we need all the help we can to get ddk 1.9 up and going for now,then,once we have that up we need all those willing to help/learn to go look at icepeda's github to help with k3.4 dev work.
    i myself am a newb,i know no C code,but im gonna do whatever i can to contribute,cmon guys,lets bring the gnex back to life. ask everyone you know if they can contribute time to code or dig through code or to even just research,lets do this.