Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Off-Topic]Official and Only Off-Topic Thread For Galaxy Nexus! *Come and Chat here*

OP evil_penguin

23rd February 2013, 05:09 PM   |  #351  
Tomcat5's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lower Slower Delaware
Thanks Meter: 118
 
508 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Re: [Off-Topic]Official and Only Off-Topic Thread For Galaxy Nexus! *Come and Chat he
$100 is quite a lot since it will cost $150 to fix.

Sent from my Phone with An App
24th February 2013, 05:35 AM   |  #352  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
77 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomcat5

$100 is quite a lot since it will cost $150 to fix.

Sent from my Phone with An App

agreed, $75 sounds reasonable because the new screen will be around $130-$200 and a new housing $20-$40
24th February 2013, 06:06 AM   |  #353  
Tomcat5's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lower Slower Delaware
Thanks Meter: 118
 
508 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djboi2011

agreed, $75 sounds reasonable because the new screen will be around $130-$200 and a new housing $20-$40

I just TEP'ed mine actually. I priced out the screen+digitizer combo and it was about the same as going through insurance. Plus I get a brand new refurb.
26th February 2013, 01:25 PM   |  #354  
madquack's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 439
 
699 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Awesome, sold it for 100 bucks on eBay! I'm actually surprised. I was sure I'd get only a measly 50-60 bucks.
26th February 2013, 08:23 PM   |  #355  
Tomcat5's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lower Slower Delaware
Thanks Meter: 118
 
508 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Re: [Off-Topic]Official and Only Off-Topic Thread For Galaxy Nexus! *Come and Chat he
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC0341

Awesome, sold it for 100 bucks on eBay! I'm actually surprised. I was sure I'd get only a measly 50-60 bucks.

Congratulations!

Sent from my Phone with An App
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tomcat5 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2013, 09:21 PM   |  #356  
oblikas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bacau
Thanks Meter: 3,310
 
1,388 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Donate to Me
More
Re: [Off-Topic]Official and Only Off-Topic Thread For Galaxy Nexus! *Come and Chat he
Hey guys..I actually own a LG LTE2 (2GB RAM,dual 1.5 Krait,Qualcomm S4)...My cousin own a Nexus and ask me for an exchange.I am not really happy with this phone because of low development.I want your opinion guys

Sent from my LG-F160K using xda app-developers app
27th February 2013, 05:45 AM   |  #357  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
So I just bought this GN for $100 came with the original box, extra battery w/ back, protective cover/case. The phone is immaculate looks like brand new. The girl said she was switching to AT&T after only two months of owning the phone so it was almost new...
Now the bad. I tried to activate it on my account and sprint says it's activated on another account. They say I have to have her deactivate it, but her balance is 750 bucks and I doubt she's going to pay it... So now I'm stuck with this beautiful phone I can't use. Anybody wanna buy it for parts? but seriously is there anyway around this?
27th February 2013, 05:51 AM   |  #358  
Tomcat5's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lower Slower Delaware
Thanks Meter: 118
 
508 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thethirdmurph

So I just bought this GN for $100 came with the original box, extra battery w/ back, protective cover/case. The phone is immaculate looks like brand new. The girl said she was switching to AT&T after only two months of owning the phone so it was almost new...
Now the bad. I tried to activate it on my account and sprint says it's activated on another account. They say I have to have her deactivate it, but her balance is 750 bucks and I doubt she's going to pay it... So now I'm stuck with this beautiful phone I can't use. Anybody wanna buy it for parts? but seriously is there anyway around this?

You could always flash it to another carrier. Both LTE versions can do that, right? The price for parts even would be at least $200 I'd assume. Screen itself is $150.
27th February 2013, 12:30 PM   |  #359  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 105
 
454 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Pacman latest build with AIR kernel works perfect just sometimes my phone reboots on writing a sms or writing on whatsapp
27th February 2013, 12:35 PM   |  #360  
oblikas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bacau
Thanks Meter: 3,310
 
1,388 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Donate to Me
More
Re: [Off-Topic]Official and Only Off-Topic Thread For Galaxy Nexus! *Come and Chat he
Quote:
Originally Posted by oblikas

Hey guys..I actually own a LG LTE2 (2GB RAM,dual 1.5 Krait,Qualcomm S4)...My cousin own a Nexus and ask me for an exchange.I am not really happy with this phone because of low development.I want your opinion guys

Sent from my LG-F160K using xda app-developers app

Nobody?

Sent from my LG-F160K using xda app-developers app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes