Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,086 Members 54,417 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Off-Topic]Official and Only Off-Topic Thread For Galaxy Nexus! *Come and Chat here*

Tip us?

Tomcat5
Old
Thanks Meter 116
Default Re: [Off-Topic]Official and Only Off-Topic Thread For Galaxy Nexus! *Come and Chat he

$100 is quite a lot since it will cost $150 to fix.

Sent from my Phone with An App

djboi2011
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomcat5 View Post
$100 is quite a lot since it will cost $150 to fix.

agreed, $75 sounds reasonable because the new screen will be around $130-$200 and a new housing $20-$40

Tomcat5
Old
Thanks Meter 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by djboi2011 View Post
agreed, $75 sounds reasonable because the new screen will be around $130-$200 and a new housing $20-$40
I just TEP'ed mine actually. I priced out the screen+digitizer combo and it was about the same as going through insurance. Plus I get a brand new refurb.

madquack
Old
Thanks Meter 420
Awesome, sold it for 100 bucks on eBay! I'm actually surprised. I was sure I'd get only a measly 50-60 bucks.

Tomcat5
Old
Thanks Meter 116
Default Re: [Off-Topic]Official and Only Off-Topic Thread For Galaxy Nexus! *Come and Chat he

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC0341 View Post
Awesome, sold it for 100 bucks on eBay! I'm actually surprised. I was sure I'd get only a measly 50-60 bucks.
Congratulations!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tomcat5 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

oblikas
Old
Thanks Meter 3136

DONATE TO ME

Hey guys..I actually own a LG LTE2 (2GB RAM,dual 1.5 Krait,Qualcomm S4)...My cousin own a Nexus and ask me for an exchange.I am not really happy with this phone because of low development.I want your opinion guys

Sent from my LG-F160K using xda app-developers app

thethirdmurph
Old
Thanks Meter 1
So I just bought this GN for $100 came with the original box, extra battery w/ back, protective cover/case. The phone is immaculate looks like brand new. The girl said she was switching to AT&T after only two months of owning the phone so it was almost new...
Now the bad. I tried to activate it on my account and sprint says it's activated on another account. They say I have to have her deactivate it, but her balance is 750 bucks and I doubt she's going to pay it... So now I'm stuck with this beautiful phone I can't use. Anybody wanna buy it for parts? but seriously is there anyway around this?

Tomcat5
Old
Thanks Meter 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by thethirdmurph View Post
So I just bought this GN for $100 came with the original box, extra battery w/ back, protective cover/case. The phone is immaculate looks like brand new. The girl said she was switching to AT&T after only two months of owning the phone so it was almost new...
Now the bad. I tried to activate it on my account and sprint says it's activated on another account. They say I have to have her deactivate it, but her balance is 750 bucks and I doubt she's going to pay it... So now I'm stuck with this beautiful phone I can't use. Anybody wanna buy it for parts? but seriously is there anyway around this?
You could always flash it to another carrier. Both LTE versions can do that, right? The price for parts even would be at least $200 I'd assume. Screen itself is $150.

ReMuSeR
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Pacman latest build with AIR kernel works perfect just sometimes my phone reboots on writing a sms or writing on whatsapp

oblikas
Old
Thanks Meter 3136

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by oblikas View Post
Hey guys..I actually own a LG LTE2 (2GB RAM,dual 1.5 Krait,Qualcomm S4)...My cousin own a Nexus and ask me for an exchange.I am not really happy with this phone because of low development.I want your opinion guys

Nobody?