5,600,571 Members 32,986 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Official Galaxy Nexus in the Philippines

Tip us?
L!ttleN!cky Old
#1091  
Guest
Thanks Meter
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Official Galaxy Nexus in the Philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by fLipz View Post
Kapatid, restored back to my Xylon Rom

Super Bagal si Ubuntu! hehe! at least i see the sneak peak of Ubuntu OS
Yeah, and it has no soft keys and it's kinda hard to navigatr. Hehehe, but, at least you experienced the developer release of it.



- JFDSM
 
sushibabaes
Old
#1092  
sushibabaes's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 550
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cotabato, City
Default good day

Hi to all kababayans. Im planning to get the galaxy nexus from smart telecomm. But before that i just want to ask those who have this device from this carrier, does smart telecomm release an update for the device? and what version of gnex they have? takju?
Current Device: Nexus 4 (mako)
ROM: Purity 4.4.2
Kernel: Semaphore 1.8.5
My BlueBerry - My Paranoid Droidy 0_0


 
alfiemenace
Old
#1093  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 629
Join Date: Apr 2011
Default Re: Official Galaxy Nexus in the Philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushibabaes View Post
Hi to all kababayans. Im planning to get the galaxy nexus from smart telecomm. But before that i just want to ask those who have this device from this carrier, does smart telecomm release an update for the device? and what version of gnex they have? takju?
I don't think they release their own, you'll get updates straight from Google and/or here in xda

Stock ROM, custom user.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
 
thephantom
Old
#1094  
thephantom's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 440
Posts: 1,404
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Somewhere in between
Default Re: Official Galaxy Nexus in the Philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushibabaes View Post
Hi to all kababayans. Im planning to get the galaxy nexus from smart telecomm. But before that i just want to ask those who have this device from this carrier, does smart telecomm release an update for the device? and what version of gnex they have? takju?
Smart units had yakjuxw. They have long stopped releasing this though. I don't think it's still available thru them

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
LG Nexus 5
Nokia Lumia 1520
Asus Google Nexus 7 4.4.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by @rbiter View Post
teach a man to fish, you feed him for life. teach a man to fastboot, and you create competency. and less threads on xda.
 
Pseudonym
Old
#1095  
Pseudonym's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 530
Posts: 1,483
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Imus, Cavite
Default Re: Official Galaxy Nexus in the Philippines

The ones from Greenhills are from Smart. But they are almost out of stock

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
 
sushibabaes
Old
#1096  
sushibabaes's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 550
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cotabato, City
Quote:
Originally Posted by thephantom View Post
Smart units had yakjuxw. They have long stopped releasing this though. I don't think it's still available thru them

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
oh my, im planning to get one probable next month. Been busy on graduation stuff. huhuhu. hope i can still catch up on it. its kinda cheap on smart. . Im kinda short of budget so i decided to get on smart. anyone here knows another source of gnex or nexus 4 for installment basis?ahahahaha
Current Device: Nexus 4 (mako)
ROM: Purity 4.4.2
Kernel: Semaphore 1.8.5
My BlueBerry - My Paranoid Droidy 0_0


L!ttleN!cky Old
#1097  
Guest
Thanks Meter
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Official Galaxy Nexus in the Philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushibabaes View Post
oh my, im planning to get one probable next month. Been busy on graduation stuff. huhuhu. hope i can still catch up on it. its kinda cheap on smart. . Im kinda short of budget so i decided to get on smart. anyone here knows another source of gnex or nexus 4 for installment basis?ahahahaha
Installment? Then your only source is smart. Hehehe.



- JFDSM
 
sushibabaes
Old
#1098  
sushibabaes's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 550
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cotabato, City
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfdsmabalot View Post
Installment? Then your only source is smart. Hehehe.



- JFDSM
yah, but one of the accredited smart distributor here on cotabato doesnt offer postpaid plan. i need to go to davao or gensan to get one. But im too darn busy. ahahaha. and was disappointed when i read that smart might not offer gnex anymore.huhuhu how sad. hope i can still get one.
Current Device: Nexus 4 (mako)
ROM: Purity 4.4.2
Kernel: Semaphore 1.8.5
My BlueBerry - My Paranoid Droidy 0_0


L!ttleN!cky Old
#1099  
Guest
Thanks Meter
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Official Galaxy Nexus in the Philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushibabaes View Post
yah, but one of the accredited smart distributor here on cotabato doesnt offer postpaid plan. i need to go to davao or gensan to get one. But im too darn busy. ahahaha. and was disappointed when i read that smart might not offer gnex anymore.huhuhu how sad. hope i can still get one.
Try getting from sulit, I think you can get the GNex for 12k, it's cheaper now than before N4 showed up.



- JFDSM
 
sushibabaes
Old
#1100  
sushibabaes's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 550
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cotabato, City
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfdsmabalot View Post
Try getting from sulit, I think you can get the GNex for 12k, it's cheaper now than before N4 showed up.



- JFDSM
kinda dont trust Online store. i like the one from smart because of the all in plan 500. ahahaha. same price all in all from kimstore 15,500. if take it from smart it will also cost me 15,500 but for two years time. easy to adjust + i got unli call and txt for two years hehehe.
Current Device: Nexus 4 (mako)
ROM: Purity 4.4.2
Kernel: Semaphore 1.8.5
My BlueBerry - My Paranoid Droidy 0_0



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes