gtizon
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftden View Post
Gtizon! Hows the gnexus so far??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Loving it so far. No regrets yet! Not rooted though. Maybe next week...Pretty busy.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

gtizon
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 77
I agree. My current radio xxkk6 i think is not as good as I would want it to be. Rarely get green signal for 3g.

swiftden
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Since tthe update to xxkk6, signal for me is better..

MauDreizehn
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey guys! Any of you got your units from SMART? Are their factory builds yakju? Coz when I got mine from the greymarket(kimstore), I got a yakjuxw build. I didn't find any problem with that though. I unlocked the bootloader, changed factory build, flashed new recovery and rooted on the first day. No problems so far.

gtizon
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by MauDreizehn View Post
Hey guys! Any of you got your units from SMART? Are their factory builds yakju? Coz when I got mine from the greymarket(kimstore), I got a yakjuxw build. I didn't find any problem with that though. I unlocked the bootloader, changed factory build, flashed new recovery and rooted on the first day. No problems so far.
How can I know if its a yakju or yakjuxw? Havent checked that out yet!

MauDreizehn
Old
Thanks Meter 0
You can search the android market for this app: GN Official Update Checker

Simplest way to find out your phone's factory build. I was going to post the link, my posts are still too low.

swiftden
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by MauDreizehn View Post
Got mine from kimstore too when it was still 28k last january 4. Also yakjuxw.. havent made the change yet to yakju. Any side effects?

MauDreizehn
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftden View Post
Got mine from kimstore too when it was still 28k last january 4. Also yakjuxw.. havent made the change yet to yakju. Any side effects?

I haven't seen any yet. But what they say is when your unit has a different build other that yakju, which comes directly from google, your updates will be delayed by the average of two weeks. Because the non-yakju build updates are rolled-out by Samsung, not google.

droweed
Old
Thanks Meter 14
got mine on feb.14 from kim store. glad its yakju build. sana dumiretso nko nag nexus lol

Galaxy Nexus - JB Stock Rooted
ASUS Nexus 7
LG O2X CM9 kang - TBS

swiftden
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by droweed View Post
got mine on feb.14 from kim store. glad its yakju build. sana dumiretso nko nag nexus lol

Lucky you! Haha!

Yes. I got the 4.0.2 update around end of january.. while yakju users got it 2-3 weeks before.. i still can wait.. my getting the update proves ill be getting future update, ill just have to wait.