Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Official Galaxy Nexus in the Philippines

OP gtizon

L!ttleN!cky
24th February 2013, 01:11 PM   |  #1091  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
Re: Official Galaxy Nexus in the Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by fLipz

Kapatid, restored back to my Xylon Rom

Super Bagal si Ubuntu! hehe! at least i see the sneak peak of Ubuntu OS

Yeah, and it has no soft keys and it's kinda hard to navigatr. Hehehe, but, at least you experienced the developer release of it.



- JFDSM
25th February 2013, 03:06 AM   |  #1092  
sushibabaes's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cotabato, City
Thanks Meter: 79
 
550 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
good day
Hi to all kababayans. Im planning to get the galaxy nexus from smart telecomm. But before that i just want to ask those who have this device from this carrier, does smart telecomm release an update for the device? and what version of gnex they have? takju?
25th February 2013, 03:28 AM   |  #1093  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 96
 
637 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Re: Official Galaxy Nexus in the Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by sushibabaes

Hi to all kababayans. Im planning to get the galaxy nexus from smart telecomm. But before that i just want to ask those who have this device from this carrier, does smart telecomm release an update for the device? and what version of gnex they have? takju?

I don't think they release their own, you'll get updates straight from Google and/or here in xda

Stock ROM, custom user.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
25th February 2013, 04:01 AM   |  #1094  
thephantom's Avatar
Senior Member
Somewhere in between
Thanks Meter: 447
 
1,409 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
Re: Official Galaxy Nexus in the Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by sushibabaes

Hi to all kababayans. Im planning to get the galaxy nexus from smart telecomm. But before that i just want to ask those who have this device from this carrier, does smart telecomm release an update for the device? and what version of gnex they have? takju?

Smart units had yakjuxw. They have long stopped releasing this though. I don't think it's still available thru them

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
25th February 2013, 08:21 AM   |  #1095  
Pseudonym's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Imus, Cavite
Thanks Meter: 535
 
1,479 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Re: Official Galaxy Nexus in the Philippines
The ones from Greenhills are from Smart. But they are almost out of stock

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
25th February 2013, 12:13 PM   |  #1096  
sushibabaes's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cotabato, City
Thanks Meter: 79
 
550 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thephantom

Smart units had yakjuxw. They have long stopped releasing this though. I don't think it's still available thru them

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

oh my, im planning to get one probable next month. Been busy on graduation stuff. huhuhu. hope i can still catch up on it. its kinda cheap on smart. . Im kinda short of budget so i decided to get on smart. anyone here knows another source of gnex or nexus 4 for installment basis?ahahahaha
L!ttleN!cky
25th February 2013, 12:50 PM   |  #1097  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
Re: Official Galaxy Nexus in the Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by sushibabaes

oh my, im planning to get one probable next month. Been busy on graduation stuff. huhuhu. hope i can still catch up on it. its kinda cheap on smart. . Im kinda short of budget so i decided to get on smart. anyone here knows another source of gnex or nexus 4 for installment basis?ahahahaha

Installment? Then your only source is smart. Hehehe.



- JFDSM
25th February 2013, 12:58 PM   |  #1098  
sushibabaes's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cotabato, City
Thanks Meter: 79
 
550 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfdsmabalot

Installment? Then your only source is smart. Hehehe.



- JFDSM

yah, but one of the accredited smart distributor here on cotabato doesnt offer postpaid plan. i need to go to davao or gensan to get one. But im too darn busy. ahahaha. and was disappointed when i read that smart might not offer gnex anymore.huhuhu how sad. hope i can still get one.
L!ttleN!cky
25th February 2013, 01:05 PM   |  #1099  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
Re: Official Galaxy Nexus in the Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by sushibabaes

yah, but one of the accredited smart distributor here on cotabato doesnt offer postpaid plan. i need to go to davao or gensan to get one. But im too darn busy. ahahaha. and was disappointed when i read that smart might not offer gnex anymore.huhuhu how sad. hope i can still get one.

Try getting from sulit, I think you can get the GNex for 12k, it's cheaper now than before N4 showed up.



- JFDSM
25th February 2013, 01:13 PM   |  #1100  
sushibabaes's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cotabato, City
Thanks Meter: 79
 
550 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfdsmabalot

Try getting from sulit, I think you can get the GNex for 12k, it's cheaper now than before N4 showed up.



- JFDSM

kinda dont trust Online store. i like the one from smart because of the all in plan 500. ahahaha. same price all in all from kimstore 15,500. if take it from smart it will also cost me 15,500 but for two years time. easy to adjust + i got unli call and txt for two years hehehe.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes