Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[PLEASE] Save my life, i messed up everything

OP santi1993

13th January 2014, 11:44 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 3

13 posts
If it's a matter of ROM setup, I am using liquidsmooth 4.3. May want to try that and see if you get a differrent result.
13th January 2014, 12:32 PM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 27

231 posts
More

now installed cm11, same results... dont know which setting im needing to set
13th January 2014, 01:02 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 834

1,506 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by santi1993

u got the options in the first try? i changed android version and only get the 'sdcard' folders, like photos, movies, etc.

ye, rooted and installed twrp, already done this.

i'm in the pro version, but cant access /factory, there are only 2 checkboxes to switch and only can check emulated sdcard, the buttons below, recovery, back, next, etc... no other options, no options section or anything :S

it seems i'll need to pay a boxer to get my proper IMEI and never touch the phone in this manner way again.

damn me.

I know I sound like I'm nagging but root doesn't persist on every ROM. Each time you flash a ROM you probably need to reflash SuperSU too. And the built in Superuser (koush) that comes with some ROMs plain suck, so avoid that by flashing SuperSU.
13th January 2014, 01:15 PM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires

231 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akash3656

I know I sound like I'm nagging but root doesn't persist on every ROM. Each time you flash a ROM you probably need to reflash SuperSU too. And the built in Superuser (koush) that comes with some ROMs plain suck, so avoid that by flashing SuperSU.

i think the program doesn't have permission to access system files, i'll try flashing supersu right now.

it's there another option to give hexamob full system access?
13th January 2014, 02:13 PM   |  #15  
OP Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires

231 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akash3656

still doesnt work :s

i don't know what more could i do

hexamob doesn't show anything except the image, and the other methods doesn't work...

fvck me hard, then, kill me fasst
13th January 2014, 03:30 PM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 326

248 posts
Umh, I tried hexamob and it shows me /factory so I think that you are doing something wrong or your partitions are really messed.

Try this, wipe system, data and cache, flash last cm11 and askp kernel (just because I tried with this kernel) and try again.

Let me know, good luck

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
14th January 2014, 12:18 AM   |  #17  
OP Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires

231 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suxsem

Umh, I tried hexamob and it shows me /factory so I think that you are doing something wrong or your partitions are really messed.

Try this, wipe system, data and cache, flash last cm11 and askp kernel (just because I tried with this kernel) and try again.

Let me know, good luck

i've tried with this cfg, with stock 4.3 +supersu and with aosp 4.4 gcc 4.8, with same results :S

tried to boot with insecure boot image, tried a lot of things, hexamob don't let me choose any other partition

i can access them with ES btw or root explorer

there is a photo with my /factory partition, i'm seeing that i don't have nv_data.bin, only md5.

Last edited by santi1993; 14th January 2014 at 12:20 AM.
15th January 2014, 09:51 AM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 326

248 posts
You could try to send a mail to the app developer, I think that recovering that file is your only option

18th January 2014, 02:27 PM   |  #19  
Thanks Meter: 97

316 posts
Why not just Odin flash this thing I lost messed my radio and deleted it and used Odin and fixed it right up that's the easiest way I think.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

This is for Verizon http://rootzwiki.com/topic/27050-vzw...winstructions/

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

This is smooth guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2065470

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread