Default Motos

I had to comment on this, my situation is weird.

Verizon has been offering like free Edge upgrades to try and get existing customers on that program, so I bit in November and got a new Motorola Droid Maxx. IT IS AMAZING.

It's amazingly thin and amazingly light, just like my stock VZW Gnex was, before I added an aftermarket 3800 mAH battery to it. It is shockingly fast, no matter what I throw on it; no more worrying about adding widgets to my launcher like I did before. With 2GB of RAM, it's got to be top of the pack as far as every Android device released... I'm phenomenally happy with it.

Read every review about it, you'll see pretty much universal praise for the battery life, and they're right. I went from getting 6 hours total on my Gnex with a 3800 mAH battery to HAVING 30-40% LEFT at the end of a 12-hour day with heavy use and no battery-saving measures with the 3500 mAH battery on my Droid, figure that out. It's amazing.

Except I dropped it, and cracked the screen right through the capacitive buttons area, so now they go crazy. So I'm back on my Gnex until I can spare the $100 to do an insurance claim.