hey guys, would it be possible to port this rom to our GN
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1513055

this looks really awesome ..
28th February 2012, 07:27 PM   |  #2  
Flag Devonport
Thanks Meter: 78

213 posts
More
If you wanted a device with Sense, you should've bought a HTC. I'm sick of seeing this Sense threads.

And I doubt any developer in this forum would bother porting Sense.
28th February 2012, 07:34 PM   |  #3  
Account currently disabled
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 72

365 posts
More
Yes please search this topic before posting this, it's been brought countless times already

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App
28th February 2012, 09:32 PM   |  #4  
Flag Vandling, PA
Thanks Meter: 1,135

3,530 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaBishi

If you wanted a device with Sense, you should've bought a HTC. I'm sick of seeing this Sense threads.

And I doubt any developer in this forum would bother porting Sense.

You tell him!! I mean who would really want more options on such a developer friendly phone?? OP is just crazy! And why would a developer want to take the challenge anyway when they can just grab up some CM source code, throw some mods in and have their own ROM?
The Following User Says Thank You to lowandbehold For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2012, 09:58 PM   |  #5  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 462

2,379 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowandbehold

You tell him!! I mean who would really want more options on such a developer friendly phone?? OP is just crazy! And why would a developer want to take the challenge anyway when they can just grab up some CM source code, throw some mods in and have their own ROM?

Or the OP could scroll down 2 or 3 threads and put his input into the other 2 sense port threads out there instead of cluttering things up. Just my .02.
28th February 2012, 10:04 PM   |  #6  
Flag Vandling, PA
Thanks Meter: 1,135

3,530 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miketoasty

Or the OP could scroll down 2 or 3 threads and put his input into the other 2 sense port threads out there instead of cluttering things up. Just my .02.

Completely agree that he should have searched first, but it is not a ridiculous topic...
The Following User Says Thank You to lowandbehold For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2012, 10:29 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 157

870 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowandbehold

Except that there are already multiple Launchers that can make the phone act like it has Sense on it, and there are plenty of topics *just* like this one.

Also, Sense is crap.
28th February 2012, 11:52 PM   |  #8  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 235

915 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epix4G

This is about as stupid as buying a Ferrari and putting a Hyundai engine in it ....

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

You've obviously never driven a ferrari with a hyundai engine. F**kin sweet ride!
28th February 2012, 11:57 PM   |  #9  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 26

97 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaze one

You've obviously never driven a ferrari with a hyundai engine. F**kin sweet ride!

LOOOL you got me all excited to try this out

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
29th February 2012, 03:31 AM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 129

720 posts
More
Wow some of you guys are being really moronic. Perhaps he likes Sense but wanted a phone with a 720p screen and Google Wallet, or no hardware buttons, or countless other reasons.

Fair enough for telling him he should have searched before posting but just because you don't like Sense it doesn't mean everyone else doesn't.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread