Thanks Meter 1
Default porting sense to GN

hey guys, would it be possible to port this rom to our GN
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1513055

this looks really awesome ..

MistaBishi
Old
Thanks Meter 65
If you wanted a device with Sense, you should've bought a HTC. I'm sick of seeing this Sense threads.

And I doubt any developer in this forum would bother porting Sense.

masully84
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 72
Yes please search this topic before posting this, it's been brought countless times already

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App

lowandbehold
Old
Thanks Meter 1120
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaBishi View Post
If you wanted a device with Sense, you should've bought a HTC. I'm sick of seeing this Sense threads.

And I doubt any developer in this forum would bother porting Sense.
You tell him!! I mean who would really want more options on such a developer friendly phone?? OP is just crazy! And why would a developer want to take the challenge anyway when they can just grab up some CM source code, throw some mods in and have their own ROM?
The Following User Says Thank You to lowandbehold For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

miketoasty
Old
Thanks Meter 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowandbehold View Post
You tell him!! I mean who would really want more options on such a developer friendly phone?? OP is just crazy! And why would a developer want to take the challenge anyway when they can just grab up some CM source code, throw some mods in and have their own ROM?
Or the OP could scroll down 2 or 3 threads and put his input into the other 2 sense port threads out there instead of cluttering things up. Just my .02.

lowandbehold
Old
Thanks Meter 1120
Quote:
Originally Posted by miketoasty View Post
Or the OP could scroll down 2 or 3 threads and put his input into the other 2 sense port threads out there instead of cluttering things up. Just my .02.
Completely agree that he should have searched first, but it is not a ridiculous topic...
The Following User Says Thank You to lowandbehold For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hotleadsingerguy
Old
Thanks Meter 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowandbehold View Post
Except that there are already multiple Launchers that can make the phone act like it has Sense on it, and there are plenty of topics *just* like this one.

Also, Sense is crap.

phaze one
Old
Thanks Meter 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epix4G View Post
This is about as stupid as buying a Ferrari and putting a Hyundai engine in it ....

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
You've obviously never driven a ferrari with a hyundai engine. F**kin sweet ride!

Soutaiseiriron
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaze one View Post
You've obviously never driven a ferrari with a hyundai engine. F**kin sweet ride!
LOOOL you got me all excited to try this out

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

case0
Old
Thanks Meter 129
Wow some of you guys are being really moronic. Perhaps he likes Sense but wanted a phone with a 720p screen and Google Wallet, or no hardware buttons, or countless other reasons.

Fair enough for telling him he should have searched before posting but just because you don't like Sense it doesn't mean everyone else doesn't.