5,598,086 Members 41,516 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Post pictures from your Galaxy Nexus!

Tip us?

rashad1
Old
Thanks Meter 71
Post your pictures, stop complaining.
The Following User Says Thank You to rashad1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

republitarian
Old
Thanks Meter 33
haven't taken any pics outside yet but here is one indoors.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to republitarian For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sgs064
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Just a quick shot

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1323954412827.jpg
Views:	4088
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	817525  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sgs064 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kinggheedora
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I haven't used the camera app on gnex much yet, but I took a quick look yesterday. I couldn't find anything in the menu to adjust the resolution or picture detail (e.g. fine, super fine) like there was on my Captivate. Is there any way to adjust that in the settings?

case0
Old
Thanks Meter 129
I haven't really had a chance to take many pictures yet.

This didn't really come out very well because of the lighting, the whole bottom half is just black

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to case0 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

[GO]Bobster
Old
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by case0 View Post
This didn't really come out very well because of the lighting, the whole bottom half is just black
well unless they've made a NDGrad for the Nexus, you're always going to get black unless you HDR a couple of different exposure shots together..
Robert Whetton | Freelance Photographer | Portraits | Weddings | Events | Retouching | blog.rjwhetton.co.uk | rjwhetton.co.uk | bobgplus.co.uk

winwiz
Old
Thanks Meter 622
Pano shot from my Nexus

If you think my post helps you out feel free to press the THANKS button

Current Device:
HTC One - Silver

Coming from a:
Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 - Black Mist

[GO]Bobster
Old
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
i've been meaning to go out and test the pano feature! did you take this with arms out stretched or in close to your body, and how did swivel around?

its not a bad little camera, it gives better results than my 3Gs did
Robert Whetton | Freelance Photographer | Portraits | Weddings | Events | Retouching | blog.rjwhetton.co.uk | rjwhetton.co.uk | bobgplus.co.uk

winwiz
Old
Thanks Meter 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GO]Bobster View Post
i've been meaning to go out and test the pano feature! did you take this with arms out stretched or in close to your body, and how did swivel around?

its not a bad little camera, it gives better results than my 3Gs did
arms stretched out and just swivelled round

to be brutally honest, the nexus camera doesn't cut it. The SGS2 and iPhone 4 camera is much much better. I remember when I first got the SGS2 the camera was very poor, and it improved drastically with firmware updates, so I am hoping for the same with the Nexus.
If you think my post helps you out feel free to press the THANKS button

Current Device:
HTC One - Silver

Coming from a:
Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 - Black Mist

The Following User Says Thank You to winwiz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

[GO]Bobster
Old
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by winwiz View Post
arms stretched out and just swivelled round
cool, thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by winwiz View Post
to be brutally honest, the nexus camera doesn't cut it. The SGS2 and iPhone 4 camera is much much better. I remember when I first got the SGS2 the camera was very poor, and it improved drastically with firmware updates, so I am hoping for the same with the Nexus.
interesting, i hardly ever take photographs with my phone, but im quite happy with the results from the Nexus for a camera phone, and if they can improve it with updates over time, all the better..