Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,051 Members 53,522 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REF] [HOW-TO] [GSM & CDMA] Official Google OTA update URLs -- Latest: JWR66Y / 4.3

Tip us?
 
osm0sis
Old
#1841  
osm0sis's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 13432
Posts: 7,861
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by efrant View Post
Thanks!

On a slightly related note, it looks like JOP40D has leaked for toroplus. See here. Maybe you Verizon folk might see JOP40D soon as well!
Weird that it's using the FG01 radio.. that's the same as 4.0.4?
 
efrant
Old
#1842  
efrant's Avatar
Senior Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 8028
Posts: 9,519
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Montreal Bow2DaCow

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by osm0sis View Post
Weird that it's using the FG01 radio.. that's the same as 4.0.4?
I'm not entirely sure (as I haven't really paid to much attention to toroplus, but the FG01 is the LTE (or WiMax or whatever it's called for Sprint) radio. GA02 is the radio, no?
At present, I am not readily available on the forums or via PM -- if you are in need of a moderator, please contact someone from this list.

I do NOT answer technical questions via PM. Post in a thread.

Google Nexus 5

XDA Forum Rules & Moderator List

WHAT MATTERS IS UNDERSTANDING THE JOURNEY...
 
osm0sis
Old
#1843  
osm0sis's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 13432
Posts: 7,861
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by efrant View Post
I'm not entirely sure (as I haven't really paid to much attention to toroplus, but the FG01 is the LTE (or WiMax or whatever it's called for Sprint) radio. GA02 is the radio, no?
Just going on oldblue's new/updated mysidspr page: http://www.randomphantasmagoria.com/...exus/mysidspr/

4.0.4 IMM76K PRIMELC02 L700.FG01 and an L700.FH05 after that with 4.1.1.

Seems kinda fishy, but oh well, if it works it works, right?
 
oldblue910
Old
(Last edited by oldblue910; 16th January 2013 at 01:59 AM.)
#1844  
oldblue910's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Archivist-in-Chief
Thanks Meter 2198
Posts: 3,147
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Durham, NC

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by efrant View Post
I'm not entirely sure (as I haven't really paid to much attention to toroplus, but the FG01 is the LTE (or WiMax or whatever it's called for Sprint) radio. GA02 is the radio, no?
Looks like the radios are both FG01 if the screen shot in this thread is to be believed. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2056408

GA02 is the radio for the leaked 4.2.1 build.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
Every OTA update for every Nexus and Google Experience device since the Motorola Droid at http://www.randomphantasmagoria.com/firmware.


Model:
Carrier:
ROM:
Radio:
Bootloader:

Samsung Galaxy S5
SM-G900A
AT&T
klteuc 4.4.2 / KOT49H
G900AUCU2AND3
G900AUCU2AND3

Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
SGH-I467
AT&T
konalteatt 4.1.2 / JZO54K
I467UCAMF2
I467UCAMF2

Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
SM-P907A
AT&T
viennalteatt 4.4.2 / KOT49H
P907AUCU1AND7
P907AUCU1AND7

Samsung Gear Live
SM-R382
N/A
sprat 4.4W / KMV78X
N/A
SPRAT.NG1
 
osm0sis
Old
#1845  
osm0sis's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 13432
Posts: 7,861
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldblue910 View Post
Looks like the radios are both FG01 if the screen shot in this thread is to be believed. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2056408

GA02 is the radio for the leaked 4.2.1 build.
Ahh so the second number didn't change. Interesting! Glad I've got a GSM where things are simple(r).
 
oldblue910
Old
#1846  
oldblue910's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Archivist-in-Chief
Thanks Meter 2198
Posts: 3,147
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Durham, NC

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by osm0sis View Post
Ahh so the second number didn't change. Interesting! Glad I've got a GSM where things are simple(r).
Yeah, that's why I don't show two radio versions for the Sprint firmware. On each OTA, the CDMA and LTE radios have had identical version numbers... no point in showing it twice unless they're actually different.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
Every OTA update for every Nexus and Google Experience device since the Motorola Droid at http://www.randomphantasmagoria.com/firmware.


Model:
Carrier:
ROM:
Radio:
Bootloader:

Samsung Galaxy S5
SM-G900A
AT&T
klteuc 4.4.2 / KOT49H
G900AUCU2AND3
G900AUCU2AND3

Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
SGH-I467
AT&T
konalteatt 4.1.2 / JZO54K
I467UCAMF2
I467UCAMF2

Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
SM-P907A
AT&T
viennalteatt 4.4.2 / KOT49H
P907AUCU1AND7
P907AUCU1AND7

Samsung Gear Live
SM-R382
N/A
sprat 4.4W / KMV78X
N/A
SPRAT.NG1
 
EthanFirst
Old
#1847  
EthanFirst's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 197
Posts: 109
Join Date: Jun 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by efrant View Post
Thanks!

On a slightly related note, it looks like JOP40D has leaked for toroplus. See here. Maybe you Verizon folk might see JOP40D soon as well!
I found samsung/mysidspr/toroplus:4.2.1/JOP40D/L700GA02:user/release-keys in zip file.
 
Handala48
Old
#1848  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jan 2013
I'm getting this error message when the device tries to install the updates:
assert failed: apply_patch_check("/system/app/Launcher2.apk", "a80c20e2d3ee0361ddad1cab244e92574add4228", "bf73b9a38c29fb77944630d3da3bfc6242f445ed")

I have Android 4.1.2
Baseband: I9250XXLF1
Build: JZ054K

Thanks in advance.
 
EthanFirst
Old
(Last edited by EthanFirst; 17th January 2013 at 09:21 AM.)
#1849  
EthanFirst's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 197
Posts: 109
Join Date: Jun 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by efrant View Post
Thanks!

On a slightly related note, it looks like JOP40D has leaked for toroplus. See here. Maybe you Verizon folk might see JOP40D soon as well!
mysidspr GA02 from FH05
hxxp://android.clients.google.com/packages/ota/samsung_proxima_toroplus_sprint/c5ea6e959840.update_mysidspr_FH05_to_GA02.zip (replace xx to tt)

File in droid-life.com equal google.com

Edit: google.com
I do not answer technical questions via PM.



Android App - Nexus Update Checker
Tool - Nexus root script / Nokia X Toolkit
Online Tool - Google Nexus OTA Download
etc - Ethan's Website
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EthanFirst For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
efrant
Old
#1850  
efrant's Avatar
Senior Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 8028
Posts: 9,519
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Montreal Bow2DaCow

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handala48 View Post
I'm getting this error message when the device tries to install the updates:
assert failed: apply_patch_check("/system/app/Launcher2.apk", "a80c20e2d3ee0361ddad1cab244e92574add4228", "bf73b9a38c29fb77944630d3da3bfc6242f445ed")

I have Android 4.1.2
Baseband: I9250XXLF1
Build: JZ054K

Thanks in advance.
Did you delete the stock launcher? Are you using the right update for JZO54K?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthanFirst View Post
mysidspr GA02 from FH05
hxxp://android.clients.google.com/packages/ota/samsung_proxima_toroplus_sprint/c5ea6e959840.update_mysidspr_FH05_to_GA02.zip (replace xx to tt)

File in droid-life.com equal goggle.com
Thanks! First post updated.
At present, I am not readily available on the forums or via PM -- if you are in need of a moderator, please contact someone from this list.

I do NOT answer technical questions via PM. Post in a thread.

Google Nexus 5

XDA Forum Rules & Moderator List

WHAT MATTERS IS UNDERSTANDING THE JOURNEY...

Tags
google, link, official, ota, update
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes