19th August 2014, 02:51 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Paterson
Thanks Meter: 3

5 posts
More
Good morning All,

I hope I am posting this in the right place if not I hope I dont offend anyone,

I have just upgrade from my HTC Incredible to a Samsung Galaxy Nexus 32GB 4G LTE Verizon version that I picked up via Groupon for what I think is a darn good price. $82.99 with free shipping. [limit of 3] I got mine yesterday and was very surprised at the conditions [refurbished but new looking] that I wanted to share it with the group. This offer is running for 3 more days and can be found at the Groupon site and search for Cell phones. I am unable to post the link as I am still a newbie here...

I do not work for Group or the vendor selling these phones, I am just a fellow geek new to modding phones, my frist one being my HTC Incredible and now I am moving on to others. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to SeniorMoment69 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st August 2014, 04:53 AM   |  #2  
Flag madrid
Thanks Meter: 7

127 posts
More
thx for the info
23rd August 2014, 02:25 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Paterson
Thanks Meter: 3

5 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_23

thx for the info

Well it looks like Groupon has renewed this offer for another 14 days.. so far the one I got is working great but I only just got the SIM card as one does not come with the phone. Otherwise so far I am happy with my purchase.
The Following User Says Thank You to SeniorMoment69 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread