Question [Q] Galaxy Nexus Qi and NFC Mod

Hello all,

I recently broke the USB port of my 1 year and a month old Gnex, I decided to disassembly the phone and change the USB Port & Main Mic circuit board completely (I try replacing a new port to the board but end up failed due to the tinny pins).

In addition to that, I bought a qi inductive charging receiver coil sticker, it looks like:

and attached the connection to the pogo pins according to this thread (Adding touchstone to Gnex). The qi charging works but somehow my Gnex loses NFC function. It looks like there are some kind of shielding at the back of the sticker but they are sticking too tight together separating them will damage the coil.

To further improve that, I found a dual qi and nfc coil sticker for the Galaxy S4

The qi part is a piece of cake and well documented but I never find any details on the Gnex's NFC. The EB-L1F2HVU holds the NFC coil and connect to the phone's NFC circuit though a 4-pin battery connector:

It is known that:
1: +5V
2: Should be thermistor?
3: GND
4: ? Should be NFC related as some after market battery with no NFC functionality got 3pins only.

For the NFC coil, one connection must goes to pin 4 of the battery connector, to complete the circuit do you think I should connect the other end to +5V or GND? Any ideas? I bet it goes to GND as power for NFC should be alternating and it makes no sense to give DC 5V, what do you think?