Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,558 Members 42,166 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sprint Galaxy Nexus

Tip us?

flashback7
Old
Thanks Meter 1320
I used a bit of an older su and had issues..Went back and did this and all is good! Hope that helps someone! THANKS for posting this a few pages back!! Where it says "for all non Verizon customers" I used -toro.img and its all good..
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1529058

Kujila
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
EDIT: NM looks like theres a way but reading article below that there isnt any 4g yet. What are your guys result?
http://androidspin.com/2012/04/20/ga...upport-launch/
has anyone turned on LTE? Is it forced disabled? I don't have the phone, but I thought there might be a chance you could toggle LTE on in the launch-markets and get it early

badname
Old
Thanks Meter 54
woo gnext on sprint wooo, jumping ship from epic touch (sgs2), gonna give the phone to my mom. So im sure if its just a simple fix between verizon and sprint all the roms will be for both.

but to buy T.C.P. a gnex...

cheddaface
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashback7 View Post
I used a bit of an older su and had issues..Went back and did this and all is good! Hope that helps someone! THANKS for posting this a few pages back!! Where it says "for all non Verizon customers" I used -toro.img and its all good..
Were is a new su zip? I have everything but it says I'm not rooted .could it be I used an old su?

oldblue910
Old
Recognized Contributor / Archivist-in-Chief
Thanks Meter 2201

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by joypunk View Post
Anyone know where to find the stock image for this phone? http://code.google.com/android/nexus/images.html only has the Verizon GNex images.
Google hasn't added them yet. They probably will in the next week or so. Just hang tight! They're pretty good about updating that page.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
Every OTA update for every Nexus and Google Experience device since the Motorola Droid at http://www.randomphantasmagoria.com/firmware.

Model:
Carrier:
ROM:
Radio:
Bootloader:

Samsung Galaxy S 5
SM-G900A
AT&T
klteuc 4.4.2 / KOT49H
G900AUCU2AND3
G900AUCU2AND3

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
SM-T337A
AT&T
milletlteuc 4.4.2 / KOT49H
T337AUCU1ANF4
T337AUCU1ANF4

Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
SM-P907A
AT&T
viennalteatt 4.4.2 / KOT49H
P907AUCU1AND7
P907AUCU1AND7

Samsung Gear Live
SM-R382
N/A
sprat 4.4W / KMV78X
N/A
SPRAT.NG1

hoopsdavis
Old
Thanks Meter 100
I can't figure out what the issue is. I continue to get stuck on <waiting for device>

journeyman73
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsdavis View Post
I can't figure out what the issue is. I continue to get stuck on <waiting for device>
Check here

If your Command Prompt displays the message "waiting for device" your driver wasn't successfully installed.
Close the Command Prompt window and open Device manager while your phone is still plugged in. (Search for it using the search option).
Right Click the "Android" option and select Update Driver. Choose to "Browse My Computer" and "Let Me Pick From A List." Pick the Samsung driver with the newest date and install it. Now retry the code above.
Your phone will ask if you want to unlock it. Select "Yes" by using the volume keys and use power to select it.
Now, navigate to "Recovery Mode" with the volume keys. Use power to select.
A screen with another Android will pop up. Press Volume Up, Volume Down, and Power all at the same time.
Select Factory Reset. This process may take a few minutes. Be patient and let it work.
Once finished, select "Reboot."
Your phone is now unlocked!

shakuyi
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsdavis View Post
try another usb port, i did that and a combination of install samsung driver and installed drivers via gnex toolkit then it worked. i had the same issue as you

flashback7
Old
Thanks Meter 1320
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheddaface View Post
Were is a new su zip? I have everything but it says I'm not rooted .could it be I used an old su?
Use this guide and use -toro.img when you get to that part... You will be good.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
HTC EVO LTE

rwong48
Old
(Last edited by rwong48; 21st April 2012 at 04:50 AM.)
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrynalyne View Post
Try a different usb port then and watch that when you plug it back in, it detects the correct driver.
Can't believe that actually did it for me (to access Android, not bootloader, via adb).. something's up with docking station USB ports. I used drivers from Samsung's site for the Sprint GNex.

While in the bootloader I get the "Android 1.0" device (18d1:4e30) in Device Manager. I don't know which driver to use but I tried a few, all of which showed nothing in adb. The C:\Program Files\SAMSUNG\USB Drivers\ folder has a bunch of drivers but none are obviously fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by journeyman73 View Post
Pick the Samsung driver with the newest date and install it.
Sorry, but which driver is "the Samsung driver with the newest date"? This one makes the most sense to me, but it still doesn't work.

Edit: Got it to work. For the record, device type/class is "Android USB Devices" and the Samsung list showed 3:
ADB device, Sept 2011
ADB device, something 2010
Composite ADB device

I chose the first one.

Also be sure to check functionality with `fastboot devices`, not `adb devices` like me
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	omfg.png
Views:	131
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	1016486