XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stable 4.4 ROM

Tip us?

rcozzi
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephilim View Post
Apparently you have not read a word of what I posted.

There is NO reason for these type of posts because all the information you seek on a rom or kernel is in their respective thread. Even if you do not want to use them you still have all the review you need from people on the thread that actually used the rom or kernel, these threads are a copout for lazy people that do not take the time to read where the information is already easily accessible. These types of threads are spam, they are made by people who come to XDA and do not even put a second of time into looking through threads before just expecting that posting a new thread and asking about what is the best will get them all the info they need without any effort.

I have said this many times already, In school, when you have a test or assignment, does your teacher give that test or assignment to you and then immediately hand over the answers? Hell no they don't, they expect you to research and study to find the answers. As adults that is what should be done here as well, otherwise you ultimately learn nothing.
Both sides of the argument is valid as these are not specifically development threads. But it would also better serve the purpose to let the OP know that no one can answer that question for you. They would only be able to speak of their own experience which could differ greatly and end up with the OP blaming all for their own mistakes. Agreed, the OP should read some of the dev threads and decide which one interests him and try it based on what he wants instead of what someone else likes.
The Following User Says Thank You to rcozzi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

krneki10
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Well I'm getting frequent freezes and SOD (once, twice daily) on OmniMetal + DirtyV (or SmittyV), so I guess I'm searching for a stable combo once again. Any Ideas? Did anyone have similar problems and found a solution?

attarmarwane
Old
Thanks Meter 7
U can try the CM-REMIX-Burst-Kernel-KANG+Mpokang Kernel with Tweaks it works great for me

FerenczyRAM
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default gotta love the irony

Great thread! does anybody else see the irony in pointing out the pointlessness of somebody else's post? Thanks for all the laughs!

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerenczyRAM View Post
Great thread! does anybody else see the irony in pointing out the pointlessness of somebody else's post? Thanks for all the laughs!

I love threads like these, because they are great for giving me ideas on where to take my research next. The grumbling from the scholars on how the newcomers "just ain't right" is to be expected. I am not looking to blaze any trails, but just have a few of the existing trails pointed out for me. They may be painfully obvious to many, but I keep on tripping over them and still don't see them.

In the meantime my Manhattan settings just don't cut it, so I will see what else is out there.

Atomix86
Old
Thanks Meter 259
Good thread, I was also interested in which would be the most stable as I will be receiving one of these for free soon. Thanks OP.

Sent from my RM-941_eu_euro1_231 using Tapatalk
Phones
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - On Its Way! - On Its Way! - On Its Way!
Nokia Lumia 625 - Lumia Black + - 8.10.12359.845 (Developer Preview) - Windows Phone 8.1

Tablets
Noza 7.0 - Rooted Stock ROM - Stock Kernel - Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich