Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,597 Members 51,073 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Tip us?

Terry_blair
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default 4.4.4

Every ROM I have tried running 4.4.4 loses data completely after several hours of use and will not com back on.

I know this is a vague description of my problem but, is there just a signal issue with the beginning the first batches of 4.4.4?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

pbeleco
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry_blair View Post
Every ROM I have tried running 4.4.4 loses data completely after several hours of use and will not com back on.

I know this is a vague description of my problem but, is there just a signal issue with the beginning the first batches of 4.4.4?

I am using CM11 (Android 4.4.4) without any issues since early releases. You might be having some issues with hardware or default factory system files.

Shazb0t
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbeleco View Post
I am using CM11 (Android 4.4.4) without any issues since early releases. You might be having some issues with hardware or default factory system files.
Which version of CM11 are you using?

hp13
Old
Thanks Meter 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry_blair View Post

use shiny 4.4.4 or PA 4.42. They don't have an issue as i have used them. may be its your coverage? which kernel are you using?

may be sim card issue?
Device: Maguro
Rom: Purity 4.3
Kernel: Franco r394
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1