Post Reply

Alternative Place(s) To Buy A New Battery

OP cmoG530

29th August 2014, 07:51 AM   |  #1  
cmoG530's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,072
 
2,401 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
More
Welp, my battery went completely bad on me. I need a replacement, but I can't use Amazon, nor Ebay unfortunately. Anyone know any LEGIT places to buy one? The Sprint website does't seem to sell them either. Thank you for your time.
29th August 2014, 08:00 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 247
 
423 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmoG530

Welp, my battery went completely bad on me. I need a replacement, but I can't use Amazon, nor Ebay unfortunately. Anyone know any LEGIT places to buy one? The Sprint website does't seem to sell them either. Thank you for your time.

Not the best of options but I'm 95% sure they will have something that works. (batteries plus 'link below')

Hopefully you'll have one in your area. AFAIK they are all over the US.

http://www.batteriesplus.com/
29th August 2014, 08:58 AM   |  #3  
cmoG530's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,072
 
2,401 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR3W5K1

Not the best of options but I'm 95% sure they will have something that works. (batteries plus 'link below')

Hopefully you'll have one in your area. AFAIK they are all over the US.

http://www.batteriesplus.com/

Sweet! Never heard of this place, but there is one about 40min away from me. Thanks man.
29th August 2014, 09:00 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 247
 
423 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmoG530

Sweet! Never heard of this place, but there is one about 40min away from me. Thanks man.

Welcome
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes