FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Android L for Galaxy Nexus?

926 posts
Thanks Meter: 584
 
By kansasboy001, Senior Member on 8th July 2014, 12:10 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Are there any ports of the nexus 5's L developer preview for the Gnex (toroplus)?
 
 
8th July 2014, 09:34 PM |#2  
mrgnex's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vlaardingen
Thanks Meter: 304
 
More
Nope. Wont be there in a while too. Search mate..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Free mobile app
12th July 2014, 01:04 AM |#3  
kansasboy001's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 584
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgnex

Nope. Wont be there in a while too. Search mate..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Free mobile app

I did search and didn't see anything, so I thought that I would ask.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
12th July 2014, 04:11 PM |#4  
mrgnex's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vlaardingen
Thanks Meter: 304
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kansasboy001

I did search and didn't see anything, so I thought that I would ask.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

No problem
There is a Android L look a like rom. Its as close as you can get at the moment.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Free mobile app
20th July 2014, 01:01 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgnex

No problem
There is a Android L look a like rom. Its as close as you can get at the moment.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Free mobile app

can i have the link for this rom?
20th July 2014, 01:04 AM |#6  
mrgnex's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vlaardingen
Thanks Meter: 304
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamedyasser15

can i have the link for this rom?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2808666

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes