XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bluetooth on Unoffical Liquid smooth

Tip us?

fryediablo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Bluetooth on Unoffical Liquid smooth

Does any one know if there's an issue with Bluetooth on the 2/3 build of the Unofficial Liquid Smooth? The processes crashes and resets every time my phone connects to car. the 1/18 build is the last one that worked for me.

rigel10
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default 54852845511

Quote:
Originally Posted by fryediablo View Post
Does any one know if there's an issue with Bluetooth on the 2/3 build of the Unofficial Liquid Smooth? The processes crashes and resets every time my phone connects to car. the 1/18 build is the last one that worked for me.
I Have had no problems with bluetooth with the 1/18, 1/25, 2/3 or 2/5 builds . I have not tried the 2/6 build yet. Though I did dirty flash the 2/3 And 2/5 builds. Then when connecting to the car I found every there already

erghetto
Old
Thanks Meter 180
where did you download theese unofficial liquid builds?
[Smartphone] Google Galaxy Nexus
[ROM] LS-KK-v3.0-2014-04-08
[kernel] burstlam kernel
[Launcher] Nova Launcher

rigel10
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by erghetto View Post
where did you download theese unofficial liquid builds?
I loaded the unofficial nightlies from the forum [ROM][Unofficial] LiquidSmooth v3.0 (KitKat4.4.2) TORO This is a great active forum for the Galaxy nexus. The present on on page 1 of that forum is dated 2/6.

The 1/25 version is an official nightly found from the LiquidSmooth G+ community

fryediablo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks for the reply. Every build after 1/18 crashes on me, even the 2/13 I dirty flashed yesterday. Every time I get on my car it connects, then resets. I've tried deleting and repairing my phone, I tried both dirtyv and mpokang kernels. And I've cleaned flashed a couple of builds, but still nothing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

fryediablo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Tried a clean flash if the latest build and still no go. Can't seem to figure out why the process keeps crashing. Even a Google search showed little information. Best I could find was this was an issue of some earlier version of 4.4 builds of various roms, but they all say they were fixed around mid January.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app