Can't boot or get into recovery

OP krneki10

16th January 2014, 01:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26

311 posts
More
Suddenly my Nexus won't boot up, instead it will stay at X logo animation, no mattery how many times I reboot it. I can't get into recovery with volume down + power up button, but I can access recovery via fastboot.

What should I do? I really don't want to loose my data. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and best regards.

p.s.: I have Cataclysm ROM 4.3 with TWRP. I've tried to reflash it, but it's still the same.
Last edited by krneki10; 16th January 2014 at 01:38 AM.
16th January 2014, 07:20 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by krneki10

Suddenly my Nexus won't boot up, instead it will stay at X logo animation, no mattery how many times I reboot it. I can't get into recovery with volume down + power up button, but I can access recovery via fastboot.

What should I do? I really don't want to loose my data. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and best regards.

p.s.: I have Cataclysm ROM 4.3 with TWRP. I've tried to reflash it, but it's still the same.

If you really don't want to lose any data, create a back up and then adb pull the file to your computer. That way you can backup the file after you restore another ROM. Hopefully that'll solve your problem.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread