Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Bricked?

OP dannyo4

28th January 2014, 11:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hello . Today i wanted to upgrade my Nexus With Paranoid 4beta4 .
my situatios it's this :
I downloaded the costum rom on my other leptop and i downloaded gapps too
I tried to sideload them and somehow managed to do it .. i say somehow becouse i had lot's of problem at drivers instalation
after i transfered the files i erased everithing on my Gnex so i can get a new clean OS (not smart i know)
and after i realized i tried to sideload the Os at least. didn't work at all .. My fastboot .. (the max where i ca get my Gnex in question right now ) gives this error "device not recognized " i tried to instal my other Gnex on the same laptop .. it worked .. i tough now i could do a sideload but .. when plugged in the other gnex (the one without os) same message . "device not recognized"

It's not the 1st time i deleted my os .. but 1st time that i could not sideload.. or get "device not recognized"

It's there any solution ? or i should get my other leptop back ?
Tancks for help and sorry for my english (i'm from romania)
Last edited by dannyo4; 28th January 2014 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Grammar
30th January 2014, 05:24 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,574

1,078 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyo4

Hello . Today i wanted to upgrade my Nexus With Paranoid 4beta4 .
my situatios it's this :
I downloaded the costum rom on my other leptop and i downloaded gapps too
I tried to sideload them and somehow managed to do it .. i say somehow becouse i had lot's of problem at drivers instalation
after i transfered the files i erased everithing on my Gnex so i can get a new clean OS (not smart i know)
and after i realized i tried to sideload the Os at least. didn't work at all .. My fastboot .. (the max where i ca get my Gnex in question right now ) gives this error "device not recognized " i tried to instal my other Gnex on the same laptop .. it worked .. i tough now i could do a sideload but .. when plugged in the other gnex (the one without os) same message . "device not recognized"

It's not the 1st time i deleted my os .. but 1st time that i could not sideload.. or get "device not recognized"

It's there any solution ? or i should get my other leptop back ?
Tancks for help and sorry for my english (i'm from romania)

Have you tried to re-install a stock firmware? It may work.
30th January 2014, 05:30 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
tnx
Quote:
Originally Posted by elia222

Have you tried to re-install a stock firmware? It may work.

I did that after painfull work .. And now i know that my usb part it's the fault here . tnx for help and where i can buy usb part that can be changed ??
Sorry for my english .
31st January 2014, 09:51 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,574

1,078 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyo4

I did that after painfull work .. And now i know that my usb part it's the fault here . tnx for help and where i can buy usb part that can be changed ??
Sorry for my english .

Try to search if you find something on ebay, or ask to samsung's assistence, but I don't know if it can be easily changed.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread