5,599,539 Members 40,551 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bricked?

Tip us?
 
dannyo4
Old
(Last edited by dannyo4; 28th January 2014 at 10:28 PM.) Reason: Grammar
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jan 2014
Info 2 [Q] Bricked?

Hello . Today i wanted to upgrade my Nexus With Paranoid 4beta4 .
my situatios it's this :
I downloaded the costum rom on my other leptop and i downloaded gapps too
I tried to sideload them and somehow managed to do it .. i say somehow becouse i had lot's of problem at drivers instalation
after i transfered the files i erased everithing on my Gnex so i can get a new clean OS (not smart i know)
and after i realized i tried to sideload the Os at least. didn't work at all .. My fastboot .. (the max where i ca get my Gnex in question right now ) gives this error "device not recognized " i tried to instal my other Gnex on the same laptop .. it worked .. i tough now i could do a sideload but .. when plugged in the other gnex (the one without os) same message . "device not recognized"

It's not the 1st time i deleted my os .. but 1st time that i could not sideload.. or get "device not recognized"

It's there any solution ? or i should get my other leptop back ?
Tancks for help and sorry for my english (i'm from romania)
 
elia222
Old
#2  
elia222's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2539
Posts: 1,051
Join Date: Feb 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyo4 View Post
Hello . Today i wanted to upgrade my Nexus With Paranoid 4beta4 .
my situatios it's this :
I downloaded the costum rom on my other leptop and i downloaded gapps too
I tried to sideload them and somehow managed to do it .. i say somehow becouse i had lot's of problem at drivers instalation
after i transfered the files i erased everithing on my Gnex so i can get a new clean OS (not smart i know)
and after i realized i tried to sideload the Os at least. didn't work at all .. My fastboot .. (the max where i ca get my Gnex in question right now ) gives this error "device not recognized " i tried to instal my other Gnex on the same laptop .. it worked .. i tough now i could do a sideload but .. when plugged in the other gnex (the one without os) same message . "device not recognized"

It's not the 1st time i deleted my os .. but 1st time that i could not sideload.. or get "device not recognized"

It's there any solution ? or i should get my other leptop back ?
Tancks for help and sorry for my english (i'm from romania)
Have you tried to re-install a stock firmware? It may work.
 
dannyo4
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default tnx

Quote:
Originally Posted by elia222 View Post
Have you tried to re-install a stock firmware? It may work.
I did that after painfull work .. And now i know that my usb part it's the fault here . tnx for help and where i can buy usb part that can be changed ??
Sorry for my english .
 
elia222
Old
#4  
elia222's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2539
Posts: 1,051
Join Date: Feb 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyo4 View Post
I did that after painfull work .. And now i know that my usb part it's the fault here . tnx for help and where i can buy usb part that can be changed ??
Sorry for my english .
Try to search if you find something on ebay, or ask to samsung's assistence, but I don't know if it can be easily changed.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes