FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

[Q] my brother phone dont get 4.3 update?

1,246 posts
Thanks Meter: 408
 
By Vihru, Senior Member on 25th March 2014, 09:06 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hi, my brother have this galaxy nexus 9250 phone.. and he dont have got that 4.3 update? i live in finland... he have checked updates but phone says that there is no updates.. does anyone know about this? thanks. and can i flash orginal and stock firmware with that? newer i mean.. if he had 4.2.2 now.
 
 
25th March 2014, 02:47 PM |#2  
Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vihru

hi, my brother have this galaxy nexus 9250 phone.. and he dont have got that 4.3 update? i live in finland... he have checked updates but phone says that there is no updates.. does anyone know about this? thanks. and can i flash orginal and stock firmware with that? newer i mean.. if he had 4.2.2 now.

Check the build of that phone
25th March 2014, 06:58 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 108
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vihru

hi, my brother have this galaxy nexus 9250 phone.. and he dont have got that 4.3 update? i live in finland... he have checked updates but phone says that there is no updates.. does anyone know about this? thanks. and can i flash orginal and stock firmware with that? newer i mean.. if he had 4.2.2 now.

no update for international variant (yakju).. i only got updated from 4.1.1 to 4.1.2. 😢😢
so, unlock your bootloader, root, install recovery, then update anything u want. dont hope anything from google OTA

stock update~
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...-urls-t1419170
Last edited by memaro_maro; 25th March 2014 at 07:10 PM.
26th March 2014, 08:14 AM |#4  
Vihru's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Finland
Thanks Meter: 408
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by memaro_maro

no update for international variant (yakju).. i only got updated from 4.1.1 to 4.1.2. 😢😢
so, unlock your bootloader, root, install recovery, then update anything u want. dont hope anything from google OTA

stock update~
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...-urls-t1419170

hmm.. what is easiest way to install custom recovery or root?
its look like "harder" than galaxy s4 rooting
26th March 2014, 03:33 PM |#5  
mrgnex's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vlaardingen
Thanks Meter: 304
 
More
Or flash the factory image. That way it stays completely stock.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vihru

hmm.. what is easiest way to install custom recovery or root?
its look like "harder" than galaxy s4 rooting

Its easier to flash a custom recovery and root. Please use google..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
27th March 2014, 02:11 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vihru

hmm.. what is easiest way to install custom recovery or root?
its look like "harder" than galaxy s4 rooting

I use WugFresh's "Nexus Root Toolkit" myself. I have 6 different Nexus devices, including (but not limited to) Nexus 7 (both variants), Nexus 5, Galaxy Nexus, and Nexus 4. WugFresh's toolkit handles them all like a champ.
28th March 2014, 05:43 PM |#7  
mrgnex's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vlaardingen
Thanks Meter: 304
 
More
Toolkits are nice but fastboot is better

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes