Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,988 Members 53,551 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

on cm11 nightly and no mms

Tip us?

Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Default on cm11 nightly and no mms

On latest cm11 official nightly and MMS pictures just stay on "sending". Can't receive pictures either.

I am on straight talk att. apn is the same as always. i have disabled hangouts, but also tried with it enabled. done full wipes done this done that. nothing.

What is going on with this?

used stock cm kernel mpokang same issue

Bruce777
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22350 View Post
On latest cm11 official nightly and MMS pictures just stay on "sending". Can't receive pictures either.

I am on straight talk att. apn is the same as always. i have disabled hangouts, but also tried with it enabled. done full wipes done this done that. nothing.

What is going on with this?

used stock cm kernel mpokang same issue

Go into: settings/more.../apn/mobile networks/access point names. Now delete all the apn's except the "StraightTalkATT" that has "tfdata" under it. Then go into the remaining apn, scroll down to "APN type" and delete what is in there (something like data,MMS,supl). Now save the APN and you're done. Of course this is assuming that you're using the APN with the "tfdata" setting, I don't know about LTE settings.

I dealt with the same thing and this was the solution.

lukechilds
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Same issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce777 View Post
Go into: settings/more.../apn/mobile networks/access point names. Now delete all the apn's except the "StraightTalkATT" that has "tfdata" under it. Then go into the remaining apn, scroll down to "APN type" and delete what is in there (something like data,MMS,supl). Now save the APN and you're done. Of course this is assuming that you're using the APN with the "tfdata" setting, I don't know about LTE settings.

I dealt with the same thing and this was the solution.
I'm having the exact same issue on my mother's phone, on the latest (today's) official CM nightly. Everything seems to be working apart from MMS. She's on Tesco Mobile, I've checked the APN settings and they're definitely correct. I tried deleting the 'APN type' options and that didn't seem to make a difference.

Any other suggestions?