Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,798 Members 38,956 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy Nexus Not Working !!!

Tip us?
 
ahmedsaber20005
Old
#1  
ahmedsaber20005's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 268
Join Date: Mar 2012
Unhappy Galaxy Nexus Not Working !!!

Hi All

iam using cm-11-20140424-NIGHTLY-maguro.zip after update it is going to hang lag restart the Ul But i don't care and i use it for 2 day

when i using fast charging with Fancy Kernel r51 i have a hang and ui restart

i unplugged it from the charging open the cover then i pull out the battery

then i put it again put the phone is not working !!!

i try my other battery It is working in Google logo then i pull out him battery and i put my old battery but it is now working!

then i but my battery (( that worked with google logo )) put my phone now is not working !

i try my Friend battery but my phone not working !

then i try usb jig but no thinks is done

now when i put my phone in the charging no think is done just a black screen


any help plz
 
vincejr
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedsaber20005 View Post
Hi All

iam using cm-11-20140424-NIGHTLY-maguro.zip after update it is going to hang lag restart the Ul But i don't care and i use it for 2 day

when i using fast charging with Fancy Kernel r51 i have a hang and ui restart

i unplugged it from the charging open the cover then i pull out the battery

then i put it again put the phone is not working !!!

i try my other battery It is working in Google logo then i pull out him battery and i put my old battery but it is now working!

then i but my battery (( that worked with google logo )) put my phone now is not working !

i try my Friend battery but my phone not working !

then i try usb jig but no thinks is done

now when i put my phone in the charging no think is done just a black screen


any help plz
Mine did that one time I called Samsung the way I got it to work was pull the battery out press and hold your power volume up down for a min then put your battery back in . If that don't work leave the battery out for 1 hour see if that helps .
 
doverjosh8
Old
#3  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 47
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedsaber20005 View Post
Hi All

iam using cm-11-20140424-NIGHTLY-maguro.zip after update it is going to hang lag restart the Ul But i don't care and i use it for 2 day

when i using fast charging with Fancy Kernel r51 i have a hang and ui restart

i unplugged it from the charging open the cover then i pull out the battery

then i put it again put the phone is not working !!!

i try my other battery It is working in Google logo then i pull out him battery and i put my old battery but it is now working!

then i but my battery (( that worked with google logo )) put my phone now is not working !

i try my Friend battery but my phone not working !

then i try usb jig but no thinks is done

now when i put my phone in the charging no think is done just a black screen


any help plz
Does your friends battery work in his phone? Daft question, but it'll help us solve the problem
 
ahmedsaber20005
Old
#4  
ahmedsaber20005's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 268
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by doverjosh8 View Post
Does your friends battery work in his phone? Daft question, but it'll help us solve the problem
Yes it is working fine

After very trade try my phone is working put I pull the battery then the proprlem is back I use USB jig and my charger to make it working put now it not working again
 
jackdeepie
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedsaber20005 View Post
Yes it is working fine

After very trade try my phone is working put I pull the battery then the proprlem is back I use USB jig and my charger to make it working put now it not working again
If it is confirmed to be battery problem, you may get a new battery.
 
ahmedsaber20005
Old
#6  
ahmedsaber20005's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 268
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdeepie View Post
If it is confirmed to be battery problem, you may get a new battery.
My Galaxy Nexus ic is dead !

i go to someplace and the fix man say : (( your ic power is dead but i cant Replacement it or fix go to the Samsung care ))


but i have not any Samsung care in my city


What i can do to fix it ??
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes