Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,247 Members 50,879 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Custom GAPPS?

Tip us?

ghilliek9
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 49
Default Custom GAPPS?

Hello,

I was wondering if someone has a "custom GAPPS" package...Basically, I tried deleting some files in the gapps package but could not get some things to work properly, like market. I do not need all the extras like google+ and all that junk. I just need gmail, market and whatever else is mandatory to have in order to function. I've googled and searched this on here but no prevail...

Thanks!

craigacgomez
Old
(Last edited by craigacgomez; 31st January 2012 at 06:41 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2580

DONATE TO ME
I have created just a basic Google Apps package... nothing available on the Market and everything needed to set up a Google account on the phone... it's what I use... hope it fits your need

http://www.mediafire.com/?omdtn27dctr6e2b

CRAiG GoMEZ

Donate to me

Google LGE Nexus 5 [D820] | SlimKat (Android 4.4.2) - SlimRoms
Google Samsung Nexus 10 [GT-P8110HAEXAR] ThunderKat (Android 4.4.2) - craigacgomez

ghilliek9
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigacgomez View Post
I have created just a basic Google Apps package... nothing available on the Market and everything needed to set up a Google account on the phone... it's what I use... hope it fits your need

http://www.mediafire.com/?omdtn27dctr6e2b
Awesome. I'll try it today. Seems like a smaller file already. Thanks! Yeah just need Gmail to work and market. Never use any of that other stuff like Google+ or Google messenger. Anyway thanks again I'll try it out.