Post Reply

[Q] EFS buy/donation

OP mkhan231

29th March 2014, 11:01 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
64 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Hey guys, I have a Galaxy Nexus with a generic IMEI (0049) and I was hoping someone had an old Galaxy Nexus EFS backup they would like to donate. I am also willing to buy one for $5-$10 through PayPal. I have a Google Play Galaxy Nexus unlocked GSM and I bought this without any kind of contract so I won't be running into any trouble. I do not want to pay $30 for someone to fix my IMEI because I don't have the cash at the moment. Please PM if you would like to donate or sell an EFS backup to me. Thanks!
29th March 2014, 11:08 PM   |  #2  
mrgnex's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vlaardingen
Thanks Meter: 298
 
1,028 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
I have a cwm backup of my phone. Would that be of any use?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
1st April 2014, 09:19 AM   |  #3  
pbeleco's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Maia
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgnex

I have a cwm backup of my phone. Would that be of any use?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

I don't think that it will be of any use to recover the orinal IMEI.

I am having the same issue with my gnex and have restored stock from backups... I am googling around and have found many users with the same problem.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbeleco

I don't think that it will be of any use to recover the orinal IMEI.

I am having the same issue with my gnex and have restored stock from backups... I am googling around and have found many users with the same problem.

Check this out: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...a-bin-t1850808
4th April 2014, 02:26 AM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
64 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbeleco

I don't think that it will be of any use to recover the orinal IMEI.

I am having the same issue with my gnex and have restored stock from backups... I am googling around and have found many users with the same problem.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------



Check this out: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...a-bin-t1850808

I was hoping someone would have a Z3X jtag box to repair my IMEI in Atlanta but no one owns it. I don't wanna send it in for repair. Could I get the CWM backup please?
13th April 2014, 06:02 AM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
64 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
I just sent my gnex to MobileTechVideos for an imei repair. Once I get it back I'll post results.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using xda app-developers app
18th April 2014, 07:16 PM   |  #6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
64 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
So I got my device back and I'm happy to say that my IMEI is restored! Fast service. They fixed it the day after they received it. Waiting it to come back took a while but it was worth it. Only paid $30.
11th July 2014, 02:02 PM   |  #7  
pbeleco's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Maia
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkhan231

So I got my device back and I'm happy to say that my IMEI is restored! Fast service. They fixed it the day after they received it. Waiting it to come back took a while but it was worth it. Only paid $30.

I got mine fixed with na Octopus Box and uart cable. Took only a few minutes.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
efs, galaxy, generic, imei, nexus
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes