FORUMS

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

New Android One Device Dead On Arrival

Today, Google announced the second generation of Android One devices, with the new Lava Pixel … more

OnePlus 2 Leaked, Actually Prettier Than Expected

The OnePlus 2 launch event is mere hours away, and we have been treated to clear, … more

Error downloading app from Play Store

12 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By omegakibou, Junior Member on 11th February 2014, 10:06 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I took my GNex in the evening from the Assistance Center where they changed my broken MicroUSB port.
They flashed on it 4.0.4 ICS and they unlocked the bootloader.
I update the system with OTA to 4.3 stock.

In order to try the Xposed Framework I used the Toolkit to take root access.

Then, connecting my Google account, when Play Store started to install all of my apps it prompted out an infinite list of error:
first (403)
then (920)

Flashed two times 4.3 stock via Toolkit, locked and unlocked, rooted and unrooted but... nothing.

Also tried to delete my account, delete play store data, delete framework data, wipe cache, wipe dalvik... nothing works.

Phone is uselss in this way... so if anyone has figured out what to do, please let me know.
 
 
11th February 2014, 10:18 PM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegakibou

I took my GNex in the evening from the Assistance Center where they changed my broken MicroUSB port.
They flashed on it 4.0.4 ICS and they unlocked the bootloader.
I update the system with OTA to 4.3 stock.

In order to try the Xposed Framework I used the Toolkit to take root access.

Then, connecting my Google account, when Play Store started to install all of my apps it prompted out an infinite list of error:
first (403)
then (920)

Flashed two times 4.3 stock via Toolkit, locked and unlocked, rooted and unrooted but... nothing.

Also tried to delete my account, delete play store data, delete framework data, wipe cache, wipe dalvik... nothing works.

Phone is uselss in this way... so if anyone has figured out what to do, please let me know.

I seem to have the same problem. I can't update nor download apps from the play store because I keep getting 403 errors.
Everything was fine until I flashed CM REMIX rom. That's when I started getting the errors. However nobody is complaining about anything like this on their thread. I've also tried using different gapps packages.
Could it be a server side thing? My other devices seem to be working fine on the same network...
Last edited by evilnoxx; 11th February 2014 at 10:22 PM.
11th February 2014, 10:26 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnoxx

I seem to have the same problem. I can't update nor download apps from the play store because I keep getting 403 errors.
Everything was fine until I flashed CM REMIX rom. That's when I started getting the errors. However nobody is complaining about anything like this on their thread. I've also tried using different gapps packages.
Could it be a server side thing? My other devices seem to be working fine on the same network...

I saw on another android board that this is happening also on some brand new Nexus 5, activated just today.
Almost sure it's a server side thing at this point.
11th February 2014, 10:29 PM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegakibou

I saw on another android board that this is happening also on some brand new Nexus 5, activated just today.
Almost sure it's a server side thing at this point.

If it is, I hope it gets fixed soon, coz my phone barely has any apps right now...
If it's not a server thing I'll try to flash my old rom to see if it helps.
11th February 2014, 10:32 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnoxx

If it is, I hope it gets fixed soon, coz my phone barely has any apps right now...
If it's not a server thing I'll try to flash my old rom to see if it helps.

I flashed 4.3 stock multiple time but id doesn't work
11th February 2014, 10:44 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Right now it downloaded some apps and update some others... then started again to prompt that error.
Mah.
11th February 2014, 10:46 PM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegakibou

I flashed 4.3 stock multiple time but id doesn't work

Since you are flashing the official 4.3 rom, I really think the problem will just go away by it self (hopefully very soon)

Edit: It started working now all by it self!
Last edited by evilnoxx; 11th February 2014 at 10:51 PM.
12th February 2014, 08:25 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnoxx

Since you are flashing the official 4.3 rom, I really think the problem will just go away by it self (hopefully very soon)

Edit: It started working now all by it self!

The problem disappeared in a couple of hours. It was a server side problem for sure!
12th February 2014, 03:14 PM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegakibou

The problem disappeared in a couple of hours. It was a server side problem for sure!

Just though you should know: droid-life.com/2014/02/11/psa-handful-of-android-device-owners-being-met-with-403-error-in-google-play
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes